We celebrated a big milestone for the company last week. Sometime late Thursday evening our 50 millionth listener registered for Pandora!
Amazing to us how this has all happened by word of mouth.

The growth of mobile has clearly helped a ton. An ever-increasing number of folks are coming to Pandora for the first time on a smartphone or a blue-ray player, or a connected home audio device. Lots more evening and weekend usage. The vision for Pandora anytime, anywhere is really starting to take shape…

Thanks again for listening, and for spreading the word! Next stop 100,000,000!

Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. JC
    April 29, 2010 at 2:30pm
    would be great to get this app in Canada there is a few million here I'm sure would love to use it as well!!!!
  2. edward
    April 30, 2010 at 7:33pm
    so cool?
  3. mfg
    May 04, 2010 at 7:11pm
    I just got an HTC touch #2 (verizon) can you tell me when this will become a supported mobile device. Thanks.
  4. AL
    May 05, 2010 at 7:20pm
    I just found Pandora through a friend of mine and I'm so grateful that she shared this with me! Thanks Tim for this amazing site! I LOVE IT!!!
  5. Ben
    May 07, 2010 at 10:53am
    Expand mobile phone capabilities. Like Nokia 5800 xpressmusic. This phone is for music lovers and is limited with Pandora sofware capability.
  6. Todd
    May 10, 2010 at 2:59pm
    I was introduced to Pandora from a friend and installed app, decided to check out web-based platform and looks great so far as new user. I even found specific obscure mixes that stations seem quite similar to the original search. Thanks! Todd
  7. orisis seibert
    May 11, 2010 at 9:54pm
    do not follow facebook into the forced funds project, your patience will pay off
  8. bonzomatic
    May 13, 2010 at 8:27am
    I really wish you would concentrate more effort in the Windows Mobile area. I know the I-phone is more popular, but there are A LOT of win-mo phones out there.
  9. Russ
    May 24, 2010 at 11:53am
    I really love Pandora, and I have been listening for nearly two years now. I even took out a yearly subscription. I got on Pandora to discover new music faster that standard FM radio, and I certainly do. However I think Pandora stills plays too much music that in not closely related enough to the stations I create. Therefore six title skips per hour is not enough for me. I would like to see Pandora institute an unlimited skip feature sometime in the future.
  10. S. Crook
    May 26, 2010 at 7:57am
    Just loaded the free one on my my touch a couple days ago, cause I got a new wireless stereo headset. This IS the greatest thing since sliced bread! I am leaving this comment then going to the market to purchase the upgraded virsion. No doubt you will make 100m easily no need to go overseas even, although that would make Pandora even better! Please keep up the good work! A new & wowed customer. Steve.