We celebrated a big milestone for the company last week. Sometime late Thursday evening our 50 millionth listener registered for Pandora!
Amazing to us how this has all happened by word of mouth.

The growth of mobile has clearly helped a ton. An ever-increasing number of folks are coming to Pandora for the first time on a smartphone or a blue-ray player, or a connected home audio device. Lots more evening and weekend usage. The vision for Pandora anytime, anywhere is really starting to take shape…

Thanks again for listening, and for spreading the word! Next stop 100,000,000!

Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. jeanette larry
    April 13, 2010 at 6:33am
    I love this station.You have the all the best Blues ever produced.
  2. Joe
    April 13, 2010 at 10:09pm
    Pandora Helps get through work a lot easier!! Thank You!
  3. Steven Lee
    April 14, 2010 at 7:57pm
    Good radio, good work, Tim. Congratulations on the big milestone. Hope you can get 100M soon.
  4. Haarentfernung
    April 15, 2010 at 3:09am
    Pandora always cheers me up, when i'm down. Keep it up.
  5. Louise
    April 15, 2010 at 3:12pm
    Couldn't remember your company's name, so googled many things with no luck, such as music for computer and music downloads. Finally got a hit with music service and recognized the name. Expand your search words so we can find you better!! Also, could you please include talk radio? I don't get reception in the mountains.
  6. shirley
    April 19, 2010 at 11:40am
    I am loving this station they have me on now, hitting every song just right for my mood and I can't find 'the love it keep it coming' button Where is the thank you~love your music~your doing a great job button????? ~~Note from Pandora: You just hit it :)
  7. Sandra
    April 19, 2010 at 10:01pm
    I love Pandora Radio! This is the greatest internet radio ever! Thank you so much!
  8. john b
    April 19, 2010 at 10:22pm
    I heard positive reviews about Pandora from my brother, and decided to look into your service. It's rare to see that check box next to "Auto renewal", letting me decide whether or not to make later charges automatic. It's nice to see a company that values the customers' preferences like this, and that's what made me sign up. Thanks!
  9. John
    April 20, 2010 at 7:39am
    Congratulations. I'm not surprised by your success. I've recommended your service to dozens of folks and I have yet to hear from anybody who is not profoundly grateful!
  10. Antonia
    April 20, 2010 at 9:40am
    Good afternoon, I love Pandora and I am even will to pay for the subscription. However, right now I only listen to Pandora at work. I would like to take it with me on my phone, but Pandora does not yet support symbian OS phones. I would like to know if this is in the future plans for Pandora. I sure do hope so...it would be so awesome. Currently I have a Nokia 5800 express music phone. Please consider this. Thank you! I Love You Pandora!