We are very excited to announce today that Pandora has reached 200 million registered listeners!

When we launched http://www.pandora.com in 2005, we hoped to create a new way to discover and enjoy music that was completely personalized for each and every listener.  We envisioned a time when artists of all kinds would thrive on radio, connecting with fans who loved exactly their kind of music.

I have to admit, we had no idea what was in store! It has been, and continues to be, an extraordinary experience for all of us.

A hallmark of these years has been the steady stream of amazing stories from our listeners, whether they got engaged while listening to Pandora, mourned the passing of a loved one, or celebrated a special life milestone.

Have a Pandora story to share with us on this special occasion? We’d love to hear it.

PD_20mil_Milestone_Infographics_FINAL v4

Comments

1. cahow
    April 19, 2013 at 3:45pm
    I've been a Pandora fan since it's inception. I've lost count of the amount of friends I "turned on" to Pandora. It is the FIRST app that I download on my tablets/smart phones and Kindle! Gotta have my Pandora...and YES!, I'm a paid subscriber and every cent is worth it!!!
  2. leann keaton
    April 19, 2013 at 6:01pm
    i love listening to the really old country songs and with you i listen to them everyday thank you
  3. Ashley
    April 19, 2013 at 8:28pm
    I love the songs in pandoraj
  4. Smita
    April 19, 2013 at 11:49pm
    Yeah, I am also in that 200 million users. I love to use pandora in my phone.
  5. ssmita76
    April 19, 2013 at 11:50pm
    pandora is the best app I have ever used. You guys have rocked.
  6. barry
    April 20, 2013 at 12:48am
    I told my Brother He used to jam with Johnny farhnam,In the back shed ,The group was called the Casuals.And Loves it more than me
  7. louie
    April 20, 2013 at 6:27am
    I dont get on the the net without Pandora! Work,study or interest.Friends come for dinner,Pandora is on.
  8. 7875871366
    April 20, 2013 at 9:29am
    A la verdad que Pandora es un tesoro. Ahí usted encuentra cualquier música de Puerto Rico y de cualquier pais; en inglés y español. ¡ Han tenido un gran acierto!
  9. Evelyn Frankln
    April 20, 2013 at 10:13am
    love to love it. coldnt live without it.
  10. Denin
    April 20, 2013 at 10:24am
    I am so thrilled to have found pandora I can finally hear bands like my beloved Afghan Whigs and have found links to other bands involving Greg D. Thanks for playing more than the atypical mainstream borefest. You will always have a loyal listener in me.Its amazing to be able to create personalized radio.Well im of to listen to frau frau thanks to you ove dicovered a new band to love.