We are very excited to announce today that Pandora has reached 200 million registered listeners!

When we launched http://www.pandora.com in 2005, we hoped to create a new way to discover and enjoy music that was completely personalized for each and every listener.  We envisioned a time when artists of all kinds would thrive on radio, connecting with fans who loved exactly their kind of music.

I have to admit, we had no idea what was in store! It has been, and continues to be, an extraordinary experience for all of us.

A hallmark of these years has been the steady stream of amazing stories from our listeners, whether they got engaged while listening to Pandora, mourned the passing of a loved one, or celebrated a special life milestone.

Have a Pandora story to share with us on this special occasion? We’d love to hear it.

PD_20mil_Milestone_Infographics_FINAL v4

Comments

1. Franco Soriano
    April 18, 2013 at 8:37pm
    Quiero escuchar música
  2. Willie Scott
    April 18, 2013 at 9:16pm
    Thank u very much for the station. Me, I'm a Jazz freak. Love the music. Thanks. Hope u make a billion customers. Wil
  3. C.D.
    April 18, 2013 at 9:46pm
    Don't open Pendora's Box. LOL
  4. tiffany
    April 18, 2013 at 10:02pm
    Yea so glad..but it sucks that I had to pay jus to listen to it now ..now u can substract 1 dis coming month....was cool now it sucks
  5. Jesus
    April 18, 2013 at 10:43pm
    Pandora rules love that u guys have hardstyle, hardcore. Even showtek: the legends of hardstyle
  6. Vickie Roskey
    April 19, 2013 at 6:31am
    I love Pandora. I found out about it from my principal at school. It's an uplifting steady stream of hope and encouragement as I listen to my beloved Christian songs. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this your wonderful creation.
  7. paula
    April 19, 2013 at 6:50am
    Theres someone out there, that i was deeply in love with@16 yrs old,im 59 now&still carry a feeling for him that your music helps sooths the pain,in the heart.where ever you are in the Usa I dream you hear me thru Pandora,oh just to hear your voice again.I know somewhere in you,you carry me&maybe through Pandora
  8. Elliott Harry
    April 19, 2013 at 9:33am
    I listen to all different types of music Thanks to Pandora its right at my finger tips... from my phone, computer, blue ray player, tablet, smart TV its there... Thanks Tim Westergren I'm a Pandora listener from Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  9. virginia
    April 19, 2013 at 9:44am
    World music is @ my fingertips because of you TIM,can't live without Pandora!purke love.
  10. James Prout
    April 19, 2013 at 1:10pm
    Pandora is great! You have much better choice of music than MusicChoice on cable. Keep it up!