Comments

1. Lauren
    March 17, 2006 at 7:32pm
    Any chance you guys will swing by Houston? I happened to be lost in yesterday Austin, but wasn't aware of SXSW or that you guys were in town...
  2. Tim Westergren
    March 17, 2006 at 11:16pm
    Definitely hitting Houston. I'll be there at the end of next week (Thurs/Friday). Ideas? I keep hearing about the burgeoning rap/hiphop scene. T.
  3. not sayin
    March 17, 2006 at 11:38pm
    i wdont wanna do this plane any more i dont want 2 pay
  4. Antonio Caciuc
    March 18, 2006 at 8:51pm
    What an awesome site/idea/service ... I almost wet my pants when I saw your site!!!
  5. X-Evolutionist
    March 19, 2006 at 8:46am
    I am really enjoying my Pandora station. I want to make a suggesting. I think there should be a way to edit which songs you add to the station. I added one song that totally changed the type of songs offererd to me. I'd like the option to delete a song from the station so that more like it will not be played. Thank you for considering this! X http://spaces.msn.com/X-Evolutionist
  6. Tom Conrad
    March 19, 2006 at 9:49am
    Hi X, You can edit your stations, including deleting feedback and additions, with the current version of Pandora. Click on the triangle next to the name of your station. Then click on "Edit this station". Tom CTO @ Pandora
  7. Jamie
    March 19, 2006 at 1:07pm
    WOW, wow, OMG guys, this is amazing! Got the link from a friend today and I just CAN't believe it. I mean, there are other services of this kind outthere, but THIS, well, I just keep starrin at my screen. And so CLEAN, and CLEAR, and COVERS included, and the great CHANCE to find other amazing artists, and BOTH options to buy songs (amazon and iTunes)- well, count me in for a subscription and a lot of promotion. Jamie
  8. Paul McEnany
    March 20, 2006 at 1:30pm
    Make sure you run across the street to Lucky Lou's for a shot. Tell 'em Crapenany sent ya. Also, go by Hailey's Club (www.haileysclub.com), and Rubber Gloves (www.rubberglovesdentontx.com). Those are the two best music venues in Denton, by far. Enjoy!
  9. Gregg
    March 20, 2006 at 1:32pm
    If you have any way to stay over in DFW until the evening of the 23rd, I'd suggest Micky & The Motorcars opening for Reckless Kelly in Ft. Worth at The Aardvark (http://www.the-aardvark.com).
  10. jenni
    March 20, 2006 at 1:39pm
    I know you are probably looking for music leads, but you should also make time for food. And when you make time for food, go to the legendary "Sonny Bryan's"--Inwood location only, lunch only, beef only. www.sonnybryans.com As for music, Booker T is closed until next year, I believe, due to renovation and expansions. If you haven't heard of Deep Ellum, in Dallas, that's probably the best place to find live music on a school night. http://www.deepellumtx.com/main.html Have a great visit...sorry to miss you in Denton. Keep up the good work on the genome project.