Washington DC
Another very interactive evening at American University’s Greenberg Theatre. Joined by David Oxenford and Gary Greenstein, two attorneys who have been in the music rights debate trenches for some time, about 130 DC listeners.
Took advantage of the trip to visit some local music haunts including a local community music school for all ages and skills …the father-and-son-in-the-hallway-waiting-for-the-recital really brought me back…
DCAudition.jpg
the cozy Revolution Records (our original town hall meeting host, before we got 200 rsvps!)
DCSTore.jpg
Full recap of June tour here!

Comments

1. Deborah MacPherson
    December 27, 2006 at 10:31am
    When is the Pandora tour scheduled to come back to DC again?
  2. paul
    January 09, 2007 at 9:38pm
    www.youtube.com/wolfsnigs as well, um do you guys want me to send you some music you probably don't have ...i probably have alot of it ..also check out www.cdbaby.com ...great place to buy local artist in the moves. I do video's for bands as a hobby and send them out on youtube and when im at work i listen to your pandora site ..its great but needs more tunes I think. You missing a ton of 80's rock music and well i have a library of music in my bedroom ..you have no idea it's huge. Anyways have fun on your roadtrip ..visit chicago or green bay sometime ..laters Paul
  3. Liza
    January 21, 2007 at 10:49pm
    Maine is full of good music. For example the group called "Tough Cats" from North Haven Island. And The Rubber Band from Brooksville! How aptly is Pandora.com named and what delightful Saturday afternoons I've spent with my banjo jamming with such a lot of good music. Thank you!
  4. Denis Reilly
    January 31, 2007 at 1:37pm
    An interesting Fact came to my attention. Music is one thing that the brain doesn't filter. you can hear a song or tune and sometime in the course of your day it will come back. you will sing it, hum it,or whistle it. but it will come back to remembrance. Thank you for Pandora Music. Djr
  5. Andy Mac
    February 01, 2007 at 3:27pm
    Come to Wichita! Although it's in Kansas and maybe a little honky sounding for most of you, I promise the underground music scene...art in general really...is thriving! I am in fact not a musician (sorry homies), but am familiar with the scene because of my sketch comedy group that I have here. A member of our "crew" is a musician and because of that I know of many many musical outlets here in the city...and they're worth mentioning(duh, I'm mentioning them)! A friend got me hooked to your website and it's starting to spread...I'll mention it to friends and usually I get a "I know, it rocks" or something less "thumbs up" sounding and more of a "I listen to it at work" or "I listen to find the bands that I want to buy CDs from" that kind of stuff. Anyhow, Wichita, KS...be here! -Mac
  6. Linda Sue Moshier
    February 20, 2007 at 7:12pm
    When visiting Kansas City, make the extra 1/2 trip down I-70 to Lawrence, Kansas and the University of Kansas campus. You'll find more of what you're looking for there and some good earthy eats while you're at it. rock chalk jayhawk linda sue
  7. John & Maritza Allison-Reyes
    March 12, 2007 at 5:46pm
    If you haven't been to Santa Fe and Taos, New Mexico, you have missed an essential cultural part of the multicultural USA.
  8. Tara Wasser
    March 21, 2007 at 7:08am
    You should come Madison, Wi. I am a big fan of Pandaras radio.
  9. Andrea
    June 28, 2007 at 8:45am
    I'm not sure if they have an opening but this is the greatest venue I have been to. Very central as far as location and very heard of as well as a great vibe. Check out there website at www.finelinemusic.com. This sounds great. Keep me posted on the details.
  10. christina
    July 03, 2007 at 6:58pm
    A great place to meet in st.louis is the pagent plenty of space and good parking.