Washington DC
Another very interactive evening at American University’s Greenberg Theatre. Joined by David Oxenford and Gary Greenstein, two attorneys who have been in the music rights debate trenches for some time, about 130 DC listeners.
Took advantage of the trip to visit some local music haunts including a local community music school for all ages and skills …the father-and-son-in-the-hallway-waiting-for-the-recital really brought me back…
DCAudition.jpg
the cozy Revolution Records (our original town hall meeting host, before we got 200 rsvps!)
DCSTore.jpg
Full recap of June tour here!

Comments

1. Shana
    August 30, 2007 at 9:17am
    Pandora is the best thing that has come into my office. A friend turned me on to it and now I am a happy camper. Visiting? Come to the Great Salt Lake Valley of Utah. Lots of great people and musicians and musical activity going on there. Think you would like it. Thanks for the tunes!
  2. Kim
    September 02, 2007 at 12:02pm
    Just want to tell you that this is such a cool site!! I love it. I never got into iTunes because I could never remember the names of specific songs I loved so I never filled my iPod. This station completely solves that problem. I put it something like James Taylor and end up with continuous songs similar to it. Love it! Good job. Where are you guys out of?
  3. Mike
    October 07, 2007 at 10:38am
    When do you think you'll be back in Chicago? I just started using Deezer.I seen you where here. Any return date?
  4. Trudy
    November 27, 2007 at 5:24pm
    Hi Tim, I live in Rock Springs, Wyo. You should come visit sometime. Cold and windy in the winter time, but nothing you can't handle, I'm sure. I listen to music 24-7. Looking forward to seeing you. Trudy
  5. Blair
    March 10, 2008 at 10:43am
    OKLAHOMA - specifically Norman, Oklahoma. No one gives Oklahoma a chance, epsecially when it comes to music. We have a growing music scene and lots of interested "folks"! Can't deny where we are from...give us a try!
  6. owl
    March 15, 2008 at 6:42am
    AARON WILSON where are you? The Blue Ridge is calling. Music and much more. a friend sendanowl1@aol.com
  7. Andrew Logan
    April 03, 2008 at 10:50am
    Revolution Records was sweet! I wish they were still there!
  8. Jim
    June 19, 2008 at 2:43pm
    Pandora worked ok for about a week and now won't load. If I go to your site it just says "done" at the bottom and the page is blank. I see some others are having the same problem and it seems to be related to "Flash" screwing up the works. I had to remove your url since it's non-functioning now. I suspect it's DRM wanting to hose your site ... and it's working, unfortunately. It was good while it lasted.
  9. Rich Coll
    August 15, 2008 at 2:29pm
    What,your not coming too VEGAS the "Entertainment Capitol of the World." OK
  10. Trina
    August 27, 2008 at 12:52pm
    I was wondering if you were going to get some music from the artist N'dambi. She was a brackground singer for Erykah Badu and she now travels all over the world with her great neo-soul sounds.