What a great day. Started with bang in Fargo at Babb’s Coffee shop, then a quick drive to Grand Forks for a talk with a very engaged group of prospective entrepreneurs at the Ina Mae center; topped off by a truly wonderful town hall in downtown Grand Forks at the Coffee Company. Sarah and her crew were wonderful – completely rearranging every piece of furniture in the room to accommodate a big crowd – even more people showed up than had RSVP’d. A serious group of power users. Two gents had driven 2.5 hours from Canada! We even borrowed chairs from the fitness club and the women’s hair salon next door! One of the many great advantages of hosting these in smaller towns and special thanks to the 94.7FM DJs who knew the proprietors and helped us with the chairs – fortunately they were Pandora fans 🙂

We also just ran way over on our RSVPs for Omaha on Thursday, so we’ve moving the event to the Durham Museum (801 South 10th Street).

Gotta get some sleep for the long drive to Sioux Falls tomorrow.

This is fun!

Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Bruce
    March 25, 2011 at 6:13pm
    I love most classical music but can't understand why I hear in the midst, songs by Big Bird, Ernie & Bert, and other similar pieces that, to my understanding of classical music, belongs in a different genre.
  2. Anonymous
    March 25, 2011 at 6:43pm
    hi tim;is there alimit on paid subcription as to how many hours can be played per month?
  3. Rawhoney
    March 29, 2011 at 3:32pm
    Can someone please help, I have a Dash 3G from t-mobile, please tell me how to get Pandora on my phone
  4. Camerax
    March 30, 2011 at 9:19pm
    Yea, alright. I'm hooked. Now, when the upgrades. This site is pretty basic even though it offers excellent selections. How about a backup or reverse button there, Jerkey. Keep me excited. Your friend from FL. SMP
  5. brandon
    April 02, 2011 at 9:22am
    every time i hit the full lyrics button it goes to the biography is there a way you pandora can fix it so actually goes to full lyrics please -brandon jorgensen
  6. Ron Elliott
    April 02, 2011 at 12:10pm
    I have the JOEY DEFRANCESCO station. I'd liken ton actyally hear from Joey D. Its become ALL Jimmy Smith Enough!
  7. Mary
    April 04, 2011 at 5:56pm
    I could die right now and be happy knowing I've heard everything in the world I love. If it were not for you, I would never have survived law school. Thank you Pandora for being so intuitive. You are my true music soulmate. Mary :) P.S. I'd pay slightly more than $100 a year to have pandora in my car. :)
  8. Brian Taylor
    April 05, 2011 at 7:57pm
    I would like to hear from this artist that is not on the list of Jazz music. Her name is kobayashi kaori
  9. Bonnie
    April 06, 2011 at 10:02am
    I love Run around Sue by DIon
  10. J. Lawson
    April 07, 2011 at 7:31pm
    I have Pandora on my iPhone, and I can't live without it. Usually there is a time limit on how long you can use it monthly, I am not sure because I have not maxed it out yet, so it must be pretty high. Photography Tips and Travel Reviews to Get Better Pictures