What a great day. Started with bang in Fargo at Babb’s Coffee shop, then a quick drive to Grand Forks for a talk with a very engaged group of prospective entrepreneurs at the Ina Mae center; topped off by a truly wonderful town hall in downtown Grand Forks at the Coffee Company. Sarah and her crew were wonderful – completely rearranging every piece of furniture in the room to accommodate a big crowd – even more people showed up than had RSVP’d. A serious group of power users. Two gents had driven 2.5 hours from Canada! We even borrowed chairs from the fitness club and the women’s hair salon next door! One of the many great advantages of hosting these in smaller towns and special thanks to the 94.7FM DJs who knew the proprietors and helped us with the chairs – fortunately they were Pandora fans 🙂

We also just ran way over on our RSVPs for Omaha on Thursday, so we’ve moving the event to the Durham Museum (801 South 10th Street).

Gotta get some sleep for the long drive to Sioux Falls tomorrow.

This is fun!

Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. K
    March 09, 2011 at 5:39am
    Just recieved pandoa.and cam across a prob. I accidently clicked.on the wrong "radio" and now I am forced to listen to this bad music and I cannot get it off I realized uninstalling it did not work. What do I do ???
  2. Andrea
    March 10, 2011 at 1:53pm
    Why I can't listen to pandora when I'm on Peru you should make it available for Peru because it's great program
  3. shawnschallenger
    March 11, 2011 at 7:18am
    Thank's ever so much this is the station i'v ever heard i will listen all the time . I wiat'ed 40 plus year's for music like this you have a new freind . thank you again shawnschallenger.
  4. Claire
    March 13, 2011 at 9:04am
    Great event, hope to catch up next time. Visit us http://removehairinfo.com
  5. Jesse Pollard
    March 13, 2011 at 4:56pm
    im new to this type of radio enjoyment but would like to know if there is a way to download a quicker way to access Pandora
  6. CB
    March 15, 2011 at 12:58pm
    I hate that Pandora only working sometimes. It cuts songs off often...switches to the next and freezes up on my iphone4. This is the reason I will not pay for the upgrade. At least now, I can move on to another music source!!
  7. LaQuita Joy
    March 18, 2011 at 8:50am
    I absolutly love what you,ve done with the personalized stations. I registeredd only yesterday and have discovered music that I hadn't known befor and just love! I am excited to be able hear more! Rock on Tim! You've done something AWESOME here.
  8. Lyncoya Jackson
    March 19, 2011 at 10:07am
    Why isn't Pandora available for the T mobile (HTC HD7)?
  9. Danton
    March 23, 2011 at 11:17am
    We lost a great voice when Loleatta Holloway died. May the Father remember her when he calls the dead to life.
  10. Sandy Sabofatula
    March 23, 2011 at 2:24pm
    Why do two different songs play at the same time? Very upsetting. Other than that flaw Pandora is wonderful breathe of life for people who like GOOD music.

Reply to Wendy Swartz Cancel Reply