What a great day. Started with bang in Fargo at Babb’s Coffee shop, then a quick drive to Grand Forks for a talk with a very engaged group of prospective entrepreneurs at the Ina Mae center; topped off by a truly wonderful town hall in downtown Grand Forks at the Coffee Company. Sarah and her crew were wonderful – completely rearranging every piece of furniture in the room to accommodate a big crowd – even more people showed up than had RSVP’d. A serious group of power users. Two gents had driven 2.5 hours from Canada! We even borrowed chairs from the fitness club and the women’s hair salon next door! One of the many great advantages of hosting these in smaller towns and special thanks to the 94.7FM DJs who knew the proprietors and helped us with the chairs – fortunately they were Pandora fans 🙂

We also just ran way over on our RSVPs for Omaha on Thursday, so we’ve moving the event to the Durham Museum (801 South 10th Street).

Gotta get some sleep for the long drive to Sioux Falls tomorrow.

This is fun!

Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Gene
    February 22, 2011 at 4:48pm
    Why would I buy something with SO many resrictions esp. whn you cannot even play songs on demand. Might fit some peoples tastes but I love freedom to much.
  2. gedarnet
    February 24, 2011 at 9:14am
    Really cool Best regards
  3. Steve White
    February 25, 2011 at 11:38am
    I think it would be helpful in honing my stations to be able to transfer artists from one of my stations to another without manually deleting from one and adding to another. That having been said, Pandora has enriched my life and allowed me to discover new artists. Thanks.
  4. Richard
    February 26, 2011 at 2:33pm
    In a word: FABULOUS !
  5. robertsuechting
    March 01, 2011 at 1:10pm
    Sorry but i do not like that we can no longer skip songs! how is that user friendly? and pandora should make enough money to not sell out like that. the only reason i believe pandora really took flight in the first place is greatly attributed to the freedom to browse and change songs if you dont like it. now if you dont like the song it will not skip regardless.. very bad move pandora! i really dont like pandora anymore due to these reasons
  6. Matti Ferro
    March 03, 2011 at 5:30am
    Like: Thumbs up Don't like: Thumbs down or Next song It does not matter how many thumb downs or next, I still hear music I don't like.... What is the point? If I pick an artist or an orchestra, I want to hear that more often than not. I think Pandora is absolutely wonderful. Thank you for Pandora. I know is a work in progress... Matilda
  7. photgraphe mariage paris
    March 05, 2011 at 6:27am
    Pandora's great! They even held these kinds of events. Wow, you could get more fans out there. Too sad, it's hard to think it's not allowed to register outside US. I hope it's gonna be available in the future, soon. Thanks!
  8. Paul
    March 05, 2011 at 6:58pm
    I find it impossible to listen to because it randomly ends a song in the middle and starts the next song. And then there is no feedback option on this website. So you have to let them know what is bappening by using their blog. I used an iPhone 4 on Verizon Wireless. If they can fix this major problem, they will have a great product and get a lot more advertisers.
  9. yovon58
    March 08, 2011 at 8:12am
    I like Kirk Franklin. He is one of the best gospel recording artists in the business, no doubt. I just don't want to hear him so much!! I do not have a Kirk Franklin station, but he comes up too frequently on all of my stations.
  10. MonsterS
    March 08, 2011 at 6:21pm
    I'm cso member christian songwriters organization I was recently introduced to this site and I found really rewarding. I think Pandora is doing a great job.

Reply to Wendy Swartz Cancel Reply