What a great day. Started with bang in Fargo at Babb’s Coffee shop, then a quick drive to Grand Forks for a talk with a very engaged group of prospective entrepreneurs at the Ina Mae center; topped off by a truly wonderful town hall in downtown Grand Forks at the Coffee Company. Sarah and her crew were wonderful – completely rearranging every piece of furniture in the room to accommodate a big crowd – even more people showed up than had RSVP’d. A serious group of power users. Two gents had driven 2.5 hours from Canada! We even borrowed chairs from the fitness club and the women’s hair salon next door! One of the many great advantages of hosting these in smaller towns and special thanks to the 94.7FM DJs who knew the proprietors and helped us with the chairs – fortunately they were Pandora fans 🙂

We also just ran way over on our RSVPs for Omaha on Thursday, so we’ve moving the event to the Durham Museum (801 South 10th Street).

Gotta get some sleep for the long drive to Sioux Falls tomorrow.

This is fun!

Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Mark
    April 13, 2011 at 5:54am
    I'm a looong-time pandora user, and have used PandoraOne for a while. I certainly know what the response to this will be, but I want to voice the issue anyways. I really think for paid PandoraOne users the ability to rewind/replay the last song is needed. While I know you will mention licensing, I'd think you could negotiate better on behalf of the paid members. I listen to Pandora just about everywhere (Work, Car, Home), but sometimes I'm interrupted in the song, and can't always immediately hit pause. It mentally disturbs me that I can finish the song I was listening too, and I suspect that applies to other members as well.
  2. Robert
    April 15, 2011 at 6:30pm
    Hey, Y'all, Thanks for adding more Portuguese lyrics to the Brazilian collection. Your blog is beginning to look like a static web page. I was really hoping you folks lead interesting lives and that working together on the world's music genome would be such an incredible trip that you couldn't not share some of it with your loving fans. You're cool. Honor us by honoring yourselves to us. Thanks
  3. mark
    April 16, 2011 at 11:28am
    I am a paying Pandora subscriber and my favorite channel is "Johann Sebastian Bach." Lately however there has been a disturbing trend. Someone has been slipping in, and only recently, what I can only describe as modern day junk relaxation or meditation music - what one would hear under under the "New Age" category. If I wanted to hear that I would listen to the "New Age" channel. What any of that has to do with music from Bach's time period is a mystery to me. If this is the direction Pandora is going you are on the wrong exit.
  4. Chris dadamo
    April 16, 2011 at 5:22pm
    Hi Tim I'm new to pandora as you may know just a quick question what is pandora I mean how can I use Otis it just like xm radio or something like that
  5. john
    April 18, 2011 at 2:10pm
    i just posted a comment on this site and i dont see it.....but now your radio player wont load up it does nothing...i was listening to it yesterday...now nothing....it doesnt play music i wanna here you guy need to improve your software or something. i am goin to delete pandora radio from my computer....i was trying it out before i buy it butif this is what your customers have to look forward to no thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Lisa
    April 18, 2011 at 9:32pm
    Hi, love this radio, fun to adjust my own stations! I noticed you don't have Roberto Perera in your list.. he has alot of island-feel & jazzy cd's, he plays the Paraguayan harp. Please add him! Keep up the good work!
  7. Chris S.
    April 23, 2011 at 5:17pm
    Love Pandora but today I've been listening for about 1.5 hrs on quick mix with over 20 artist and this is the third Led Zep I have heard. Might as well turn in the classic oldies station to hear the same drivel over and over again. LZ is not even one of my favorites artists.
  8. gloriely
    April 25, 2011 at 3:42pm
    Hi can you please upload this artists: Farruko Karmin Dead by april Plisssss upload them I would really apriciate it thanks for your attention.
  9. Dexter
    April 25, 2011 at 5:32pm
    I recently came across another site with an interesting feature. (Mind you it didn't work well and I'm not suggesting you steal the idea). This site gave you the ability to choose music relating to your mood. http://musicovery.com/ This would be an amazing feature in addition to Pandora's incredible ability to analyze individual components in a song and match those interests with other songs.
  10. tazzy-tiger-gr
    April 26, 2011 at 10:47am
    love ke$ha i am like her biggest fan love you ke$ha love you your the best superrr love your song tik tok