map_small.jpg
We’re gearing up for a whole host of get togethers this Fall and would love to hear thoughts, suggestions, etc. from all of you. Already have Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina, Virginia, New York, Indiana, and more on the itinerary. We’ve created links for those respective states to the right on this page. We’d welcome your input, including suggestions for other destinations.
Also, if you like to help out, please send us a note to tour@pandora.com We can use all the help we can get!
Hope to see you in your hometown soon. Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Chip
    August 21, 2006 at 11:51am
    Hi, as a listener and creator of music ranging from ratpack to classical to folk to jazz to Latin to rock to country and almost anything in between, I often feel so daunted by the sheer diversity out there and frozen into indecision about which avenue to pursue first, so thank you for unfreezing me! Although currently in the US, I am actually British - when are you going to get a licence to launch Pandora in the UK? Everyone there would love it...
  2. Brandon
    August 21, 2006 at 12:22pm
    I have listened to a lot internet radio providers and this one by far is the best. The fact that you can select certain artist or song title is awesome. My only suggestion for the website is that you allow your customers 10 skips per hour instead of 5, the reason is because there is so many band out there sometimes ill hear more that 5 band i dont like and cannot change until the hour is up. Other than that the best web radio provider out there no doubt.
  3. Shaunak Dave
    August 22, 2006 at 8:36am
    You can't forget about Chicago...may even need two nights! Cheers, Shaunak
  4. Darlene
    August 22, 2006 at 11:14am
    It would be awesome if you guys could come to West Palm Beach, Florida. The local music scene is excellent and I would love to hear some of my favorite local bands on Pandora.
  5. Leslie
    August 23, 2006 at 12:49pm
    Pandora is great! I have been listening to nothing but it since I discovered it a few weeks ago. I am excited you guys are coming out to Va. and will definitely try to go. If I could, I would like to make a few suggestions. I would like to see a search by genre, like house or world music. Maybe even album title? Also, I'd like for there to be a way to go back a song or two if I miss some. The only real complaint I have is the fluctuation of the volume from song to song. Other than those little things, I am having a great time with Pandora!
  6. Andrew
    August 23, 2006 at 3:22pm
    I have turned tons of people on to your service and its rewarding when many of them fall in love with your service as I have! What I want to know is when are you coming to Denver?
  7. anna
    August 24, 2006 at 6:37pm
    Have you considered the NUMBER ONE COLLEGE MUSIC TOWN in the USA --- Athens, Georgia --- home to Michael Stipe, B52s, Venice is Sinking --- even Chris Martin visited this music mecca this year. Time for Pandora!
  8. Annie
    August 24, 2006 at 6:52pm
    I can't believe you guys exist! My son IMd me at work to try Pandora. Now here I am hours later tinkering with new Stations of various genres. (Yeah -- I burned through my allotment of skips way too fast til I got the hang of it...!) Each one is more awesome than the one before. I'm blasting the sound throughout the house. I had just given up finding sounds that fit my every-mood. But you've figured it out. Next time you're in the DC area, make sure we locals know where to find you.
  9. JORGE ALBERTO BARON
    August 25, 2006 at 5:55pm
    PANDORA IS VERY GOOD
  10. Tim Westergren
    August 26, 2006 at 7:20am
    Thanks for the thoughts everyone. We continue to read these comments everyday. Gradually mapping out the next 6 months - lots of great visits in the works - town halls, college visits, retirement homes, class lectures, and more... Time to start seriously spreading the music gospel...! Tim (Founder)

Reply to Anders Gurda Cancel Reply