map_small.jpg
We’re gearing up for a whole host of get togethers this Fall and would love to hear thoughts, suggestions, etc. from all of you. Already have Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina, Virginia, New York, Indiana, and more on the itinerary. We’ve created links for those respective states to the right on this page. We’d welcome your input, including suggestions for other destinations.
Also, if you like to help out, please send us a note to tour@pandora.com We can use all the help we can get!
Hope to see you in your hometown soon. Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Roland
    August 19, 2006 at 6:38am
    greastest site I have ever found there is no other for me.I can listen to what I want to hear.Thank You
  2. Vania
    August 19, 2006 at 8:55am
    pandora is soo cool.. very useful i must say.. great for finding out about new music... ever think about expanding to include music in other languages(e.g. korean, mandarin, japanese)?
  3. Danni
    August 19, 2006 at 2:32pm
    I think this is great radio. I haven't heard a song I didnt like and as soon as i can squeeze it out of my budget I am going to buy commercial free. WAAAy better than live 365. If your ever around St.Louis MO or Quincy IL or Branson, MO. let us know!! We will bring a handful of musicians and hang out, helpout, ROCK out!!
  4. Ricardo
    August 19, 2006 at 8:26pm
    Great bands I've never heard about!
  5. Bobbias
    August 20, 2006 at 12:26am
    First, I'd liek to say that you guys need to come over to canada and get some local bands around canada sometime! Anyway, I'd like to request that users be able to see all of the attributes a song has, and not just the top couple, if they wish. I'm really into music myself, and like more controll over what I'm making my station sound like, I've messed a couple since I liked a song because of it's sound and stuff, and I didn't realize with other attributes I'd be adding, but sometimes they changed the station to something I didn't want.. I'm just asking for more advanced access on the part of the listener, for those who are willing to hand craft their stations and stuff.
  6. Lyle Solla-Yates
    August 20, 2006 at 9:08am
    Glad to hear you're coming to VA. A quick thought. The wonderful thing about a lot of oldschool games, is you can turn off the music and listen to pandora.com as the game music instead. Vastly superior, with some surprising results. If this were a feature of modern games, instead of the same few tracks over and over, it would be a good thing. Completely customizable game music. The pandora plugin.
  7. GravityStormz
    August 20, 2006 at 10:49pm
    Tim, You Guys are flippin' Genius'. The first breath of fresh air in ages on the world wide wasteland! I've got 5500 mp3s now gathering dust while I roll through cool new tunes. Been busy talkin'ya up @stumble.com Keep tweaking the input area so it does'nt drag me to bizarroland when your search engine does'nt recognize my suggestion.I'd like to have a bit more control in telling the engine about new artist not in your database...I know blah blah blah. Anyway thanx Guys!
  8. ranvier
    August 21, 2006 at 12:32am
    Just a quick one, is there by any chance to check how long have i been a member of pandora.com? I have been enjoying it so much that i forgotten when i registered as a member! :)
  9. ranvier
    August 21, 2006 at 2:14am
    I second "Vania" feedback. Although it would be double the workload or even triple it, i believe the result efforts of having more varieties other than 1 language would make pandora peerless. :)
  10. Jeffrey
    August 21, 2006 at 3:08am
    I discovered Pandora over the weekend and have been playing with it continuously. Very impressive. I love the collection of classic jazz and I know what you mean concerning classical music when you say you're "Trying to figure out how to tackle that animal". I have copied most of my classical music to disc and since most classical CD's are compilations of more than one LP it can be a nightmare. A great site.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )