map_small.jpg
We’re gearing up for a whole host of get togethers this Fall and would love to hear thoughts, suggestions, etc. from all of you. Already have Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Arizona, North Carolina, Virginia, New York, Indiana, and more on the itinerary. We’ve created links for those respective states to the right on this page. We’d welcome your input, including suggestions for other destinations.
Also, if you like to help out, please send us a note to tour@pandora.com We can use all the help we can get!
Hope to see you in your hometown soon. Cheers. Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Matt
    August 18, 2006 at 9:18am
    How about Montreal? Come for the bands, stay for the poutine.
  2. Laurence Parkes
    August 18, 2006 at 10:32am
    Oh my God. I think you just blew my mind.
  3. Lisa
    August 18, 2006 at 10:58am
    I think Pandora is really good for discovering new music. I love it. :)
  4. Alena
    August 18, 2006 at 11:07am
    I will continue to visit enjoyed the reading thanks
  5. Verne
    August 18, 2006 at 11:21am
    Not quite sure how you do it but Pandora is the best thing since the invention of the automatic bread slicer, thanks much.
  6. Aisha
    August 18, 2006 at 11:35am
    Hey, Been listening for about a month, ever since the guy who hosts the podcast Mad Money Machine (www.madmoneymachine.com) raved about you. I love this website and I've told several friends and they all love it too. Everyone at work is on Pandora. thanks! Oh, I missed ya'll in Houston and Austin. Let me know when you come back!
  7. Ken
    August 18, 2006 at 1:42pm
    Okidokee... This is the coolest new thing... All my friends love it. How do we keep this around forever?
  8. charity
    August 18, 2006 at 3:00pm
    Absolutely Fabulous. I'm in a building that a radio can not tune into, my friend recommended this site. IT"S GREAT!!! Panama City Beach, FL
  9. Jon Diehl
    August 18, 2006 at 3:06pm
    When you change from one station to another if you had a song paused you lose it, it just skips to the next when you come back. It would be nice if you could change that.
  10. NICK
    August 18, 2006 at 6:34pm
    PANDORA IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB!! YOU GUYS ARE GENIUSES AND KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )