Dear Listeners:

We’re excited to share with you some new themed stations we’ve just created that allow you to easily listen to the most popular songs of 2010. This look back across the country’s popular tastes from this last year includes everything from chart-topping Pop Hits to Country, Alternative, Jazz, R&B songs, and many more.

And, in the spirit of literally ending the year on a high note , we also have a special New Year’s Eve Party station that you can find among the new Themed stations.
We hope you’ll check out the full selection at: http://www.pandora.com/genres and scroll down to ‘Themed’ for those stations. As always, feedback is most welcome.

Hope you enjoy…and thanks for listening!

-Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Tashina
    January 11, 2011 at 12:43pm
    I am about to start using the genre feature. I'm an 'old school' type of person, but I really would like to familiarize myself with contemporary artists. I'm going to subscribe to Pandora One next month. I loved my trial with the desktop app. Happy 1/11/11 everyone ^_^
  2. gary steuart
    January 11, 2011 at 12:47pm
    You are so much better than Slacker Radio-you are my favorite app. on my blackberry. I exercise to your music every night
  3. TK
    January 12, 2011 at 7:32am
    I really love Pandora but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider screening ads for work-appropriate content. These "No Strings Attached" ads that scream "Why can't we just have sex?????" are really awkward when colleagues walk by or stop by my office.
  4. Ashley
    January 12, 2011 at 8:41am
    I agree with the above posters about the inappropriate ad on Pandora for the movie "No Strings Attached". I play this at work and I have to be right at my computer to mute it when it comes on. I can't even play Pandora at home because of the ad....little ears! It seems like it is the only ad on Pandora nowadays.
  5. Chico
    January 12, 2011 at 10:49am
    Jus startd using your system n wantd to tell u that its the bomb best radio I ever had keep up the good work
  6. Madison
    January 14, 2011 at 10:26am
    I'm also complaining about the "No Strings Attached" ad... it is so loud and inappropriate--and I'm at work when I'm listening! It is making things awkward for me at the office. Please ditch the ad.
  7. inboulder
    January 16, 2011 at 3:19pm
    Please fix the Pandora Boxee app. It seems like almost every time it is launched Pandora asks for an activation code (via a separate computer), even though it has already been activated numerous times. This makes the Boxee app almost useless and is incredibly annoying. Please fix ASAP, many people on the boxee forums are almost frustrated with this issue.
  8. Heather
    January 19, 2011 at 11:51am
    Dear Tim, I love Pandora. However, over the past two weeks I have felt very frustrated by the repeated playing of the ad for the movie, 'No Strings Attached'. Not only does the picture for the movie take up the entire background of my music screen, every 'commerical break' features a clip from the movie discussing casual sex. Our society is currently reaping many of the negative benefits of casual sex and it does not seem like a wise idea to continue encouraging a culture of promiscuity. Your station has a great reputation, provides an invaluable service, and should use it's position of influence wisely to encourage behaviors that will help our society flourish.
  9. Bonnie Goss
    January 19, 2011 at 12:56pm
    Hey - What has happened to your server??? We haven't been able to get any music for two days??? HELP!!!
  10. Dr. Brown
    January 20, 2011 at 9:35pm
    Do you plan on making Pandora available to Windows Phone 7 users? I first used Pandora on my dad's Panasonic TV and would love to have this on my phone.