Dear Listeners:

We’re excited to share with you some new themed stations we’ve just created that allow you to easily listen to the most popular songs of 2010. This look back across the country’s popular tastes from this last year includes everything from chart-topping Pop Hits to Country, Alternative, Jazz, R&B songs, and many more.

And, in the spirit of literally ending the year on a high note , we also have a special New Year’s Eve Party station that you can find among the new Themed stations.
We hope you’ll check out the full selection at: http://www.pandora.com/genres and scroll down to ‘Themed’ for those stations. As always, feedback is most welcome.

Hope you enjoy…and thanks for listening!

-Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Abhishek
    January 05, 2011 at 12:07pm
    Hello Ryan, Was just wondering why isn't the Pandora Video Series accessible anymore. https://blog.pandora.com/show/ Wish you and the team a very happy new year!
  2. Marcy
    January 06, 2011 at 9:58am
    Great site! I can't believe I just found out about it! Thanks Tim!
  3. Franck
    January 06, 2011 at 11:01am
    Hi, just wanted to thank Pandora for existing. It's awesome. One comment though: I was listening the other day to a "Basshunter" station (i.e. Techno/Trance music) when, out of nowhere, "Follow Me" by Uncle Kraker was played (Country music) !!!!! What was that about ?????????? Later on, it also played some U2... Now, that's nowhere close to Basshunter!! Anyways, besides that, still an awesome radio! Thanks again!
  4. Alexis Barndt
    January 06, 2011 at 1:09pm
    hi I really like ur music I listen to it everyday ok well not everyday I would be a syco!!!!! lol
  5. Michelle
    January 07, 2011 at 5:43pm
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Pandora! I like completely different music from my husband, and we also have a 3 year old! My husband bought me the iTouch 4g & a great docking station for Christmas, and between his gifts and Pandora, we've got music in our home again! IT IS WONDERFUL! Switching from genres, creating our own mixes and even finding enjoyable toddler tunes is SO EASY and free means that it's here to stay in our budget conscious household. Thank you Tim and everyone at Pandora! You ROCK, or dance, or croon, or toddle... :) Any way you look at it, you've got 3 fans in New Hampshire, and I tell everyone I know about how wonderful it is!
  6. judy parker
    January 08, 2011 at 9:45am
    New user and I'm loving it!
  7. Lisa
    January 08, 2011 at 7:00pm
    Tim, we've loved everything about Pandora until tonight... As I sit at 6:52 PM (not exactly an ungodly hour), eating dinner with my family which includes a 10-year old and 7-year old, an ad comes on Pandora. This wouldn't normally be a problem except that this is an ad for a new movie called "No Strings Attached" which, during it's promo on Pandora, mentions sex and having sex and the need for sex a multitude of times. Really? At this time of day when all ears are listening?
  8. debby
    January 10, 2011 at 6:42am
    just joined and LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Ryan, Pandora Support
    January 10, 2011 at 5:14pm
    @LK -- Thanks for the suggestion, but we are currently completely focused on music, and as such have no plans to include non-musical content on Pandora. @Paige -- Under the music player on the main page (http://www.pandora.com), click on the lower left box that says Genre Stations. You can also access the Genre Stations with this link: http://www.pandora.com/#/genres @raymond clifford -- Please ensure that you are using the same email address and Pandora password on your BlackBerry and on Pandora on the web. If you still have difficulty, write to pandora-support@pandora.com for timely assistance. @Bunie -- While it's true that the Desktop App is only available to Pandora One subscribers, I'm not sure that it would solve your problem, as it can take up as much RAM as a browser would. I recommend listening on a phone or other device: http://www.pandora.com/on-the-go http://www.pandora.com/in-the-home @ Everyone who has reported Holiday music playing when it shouldn't -- During the Holiday season, many of our genre stations that track current hits also add in Holiday songs, just as broadcast radio would. It seems that a few of these stations have taken longer than others to "reset" after the end of the Holiday season. We've taken steps to fix this, and the problem will be resolved very soon. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.
  10. Carla Tanner
    January 11, 2011 at 12:31pm
    I do enjoy listing to the music. I love the Blues and so for have found many tunes I like. I questions is will you please not share my email address to companies that I will spam?