Dear Listeners:

We’re excited to share with you some new themed stations we’ve just created that allow you to easily listen to the most popular songs of 2010. This look back across the country’s popular tastes from this last year includes everything from chart-topping Pop Hits to Country, Alternative, Jazz, R&B songs, and many more.

And, in the spirit of literally ending the year on a high note , we also have a special New Year’s Eve Party station that you can find among the new Themed stations.
We hope you’ll check out the full selection at: http://www.pandora.com/genres and scroll down to ‘Themed’ for those stations. As always, feedback is most welcome.

Hope you enjoy…and thanks for listening!

-Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Patrick Thompson
    December 31, 2010 at 7:18pm
    I'm into my 2nd year with PandoraOne and I just wanted to comment on how much I love it. I listen on my computer, smartphone, and now home wifi with the ipod player I received for Christmas. I have listened enough for Pandora to know what I like and it is really cool. I've discovered new artists (and purchased CDs). Thank you all at Pandora.
  2. Daniel Krall
    January 01, 2011 at 11:12am
    You guys should get Wiz Khalifa's Flight School mixtape. Its free to download.
  3. raymond clifford
    January 01, 2011 at 3:53pm
    Howdy from the semi-wilds of ever disappearing Vermont. Question,when I use my desktop to start a themed station why does it look like it is not on my Blackberry? PLUS,when I try to type in the selected themed station on my B.B. it comes up with no match? Thanks for any and all help! Really like your station and am using it all night long. Hope I get my playlist refined to the point of where I like what I hear every time I listen on? Have a good one.
  4. Gail
    January 02, 2011 at 8:11am
    I'm a new member and in AWE..........Pandora is absolutly the best ................thanks for all your hard work. Happy New Year.......
  5. Tyrone_pa.
    January 03, 2011 at 12:16pm
    I love this. I am not keeping it to myself either. Share with the world. Wish I was an investor!!!
  6. Bunie
    January 04, 2011 at 10:47pm
    Tim, i LOVE Pandora. it never stops playing music i love. I really want the Desktop application, but i don't have the money =[ having to have my browser open takes up a lot of ram, and having the player on screen brings my CPU usage up to 50%. an actual player would be so nice. You've made one for Android and i assume iPhone, but the PC One costs money =[ please consider letting us have that. I would love to listen to Pandora while multitasking, but the requirements of having my browser open and such make that near impossible. Consider my plea, and thanks for reading! <3 Pandora Rulez!
  7. Nick
    January 05, 2011 at 1:02am
    Problem is your adult alternative station is only playing christmas music right now. It's January 5th. Aaaaaaaaaaaand here I come GROOVESHARK!
  8. Kristen
    January 05, 2011 at 5:51am
    I loved, loved, loved the Christmas music in DECEMBER!! I listen to the Contemporary Christian station and don't have any Christmas songs with a "thumbs up", yet the vast majority of the songs played on that station are Christmas songs. Please make them stop!
  9. JK
    January 05, 2011 at 6:58am
    Love Pandora, but I listen to it at work...could really do without the inappropriate ads that I have to scramble to turn down (like the ad for No Strings Attached when they are screaming out their excitement about getting laid). It seems strange that you guys would have a non-work appropriate ad playing during the day. Anyway, just wanted to toss that out there.
  10. JohnBean
    January 05, 2011 at 9:24am
    Yes the PS3 option would be wonderful! Pandora has been such a amazing part of my life... http://www.poorlydoneblog.com/2011/01/on-air-and-i-just-dont-care.html