San Francisco pop/rock darlings Third Eye Blind are indicative of the ’90s, thanks to their household chart-topper, “Semi-Charmed Life.” Their vocal centric sound blends acoustic and electric rock instrumentation and melodies loaded with narrative lyrics and catchy hooks. Other artists that can be heard on their station include Matchbox Twenty, The Goo Goo Dolls and Blink-182. Lead singer Stephan Jenkins came by for a solo set and played “All These Things” off the band’s latest album Dopamine.

Comments

1. Leslie Stockton
    September 16, 2015 at 10:36am
    i have always like Third Eye Blind .. thank you Pandora :)
  2. marigold97
    September 17, 2015 at 7:31am
    Love this song. Always gives me hope on during tough days. Great acoustic version.
  3. Janet Bidwell
    September 17, 2015 at 8:08am
    Such a beautiful song for his mother. Strong. Admiration.
  4. Kim Claborn
    September 18, 2015 at 8:19am
    Love Third Eye Blind. What a treat for sharing this. Thank you! Can't wait to see them live again. Stephan and the band give an excellent show.
  5. Brittany Maycunich
    September 18, 2015 at 5:03pm
    Third Eye Blind is the must underrated band. They are amazing
  6. Fred Busch
    October 01, 2015 at 4:36am
    The Pandora that I access thru my computer is working fine. But suddenly I'm having problems accessing it thru my stereo receiver. I hit the NET button on my Onkyo receiver and all I get is a message across my tv screen saying " now initializing" but it doesn't initialize so I can't get the sounds rom my receiver. It has been initializing for 20 minutes already and didn't work all day yesterday. Can you help. Freddy B 718 266 9532 or e-mail fevharps@gmail.com
    1. PandoraSupport
      October 01, 2015 at 4:25pm
      Hey Fred, our listener advocates would be more than happy to assist you. You can email them here: pdora.co/writeus -Katie
    2. Emiliohau
      December 23, 2015 at 11:18am
      Adrir música
  7. Sappy
    October 15, 2015 at 3:19am
    I have always liked Third Eye Blind. It has been a while since I heard their songs.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )