As 2014 comes to a close, we wanted to take a look back and see what music you listened to most this year. Let’s start by saying you listen to a lot of music – on average, 20 hours each month.

So, what songs spun the most? Your tastes run the gamut, from Sam Smith‘s top spinning song “Stay With Me” to a few selections from the Frozen soundtrack and many more in between.

Check out the Top 25 Most Spun Songs below (based on songs added to Pandora in 2014):

PandoraBlog-TopSpunSongs-v2

Want to take a listen? We pulled together the top spun songs of the year into one place – our Top Spins of 2014 mix tape. We will warn you, this is not your typical Pandora listening experience – like we said above, you like a wide variety of music. Tune in and let us know you what you think. Was your favorite song included? Did you find a new favorite?

Comments

1. Nina
    December 12, 2014 at 7:57am
    Ya'll are the best internet radio app I listen to Pandora daily life would suck without pandora! So glad you'll exist #musicloversadoreyou
  2. k69y2k
    December 12, 2014 at 11:50am
    its sad that there is not a single BAND in there as far as i know of, just a bunch of obsesive sex addicts. smh
  3. k69y2k
    December 12, 2014 at 11:53am
    Its sad there is not a single BAND in there, just nothing but obsessive sex addicts who claim singing the same words over and over and over again all while thinking about when their next cock in their mouth session is. smh
  4. Jason Ripley
    December 12, 2014 at 11:57am
    I can't believe how AWFUL music is now. I'd rather eat my own testicals than listen to this crap!!!
  5. Steve
    December 14, 2014 at 4:10am
    I haven't listened to any of the top songs you listed. But that's o.k. That's my choice. That's part of the beauty of Pandora. I can choose to listen to something new or not. I love what I listen to and HAVE found more music that I like. I just recently purchased a new car that has Pandora built in and I absolutely love it. Thank you, Pandora, for completely changing my listening habits when riding in the car.
  6. summercbarnes
    December 16, 2014 at 4:35am
    Wow!! I really love most of these songs. Some I haven't heard before.
  7. Allison
    December 19, 2014 at 7:25am
    I love Pandora! The beauty of it, youvdonr have to listen to what everyone else is! If I want to dance around with the kids, or have a cry sessh, or put on my cowgirl boots or feel sexy or love making! There's always something to listen too! #LoveIt
  8. daisy fancher
    December 20, 2014 at 4:20am
    Sorry guys but none are my taste! Am old school and have to have my rock! This is just not music to me! Better luck next time!!!!!
  9. H. bailey
    December 23, 2014 at 9:38am
    Don't know how the list was compiled, but I have never heard of or listened to any of these songs. I will say that Pandora does have a great choice of music one can choose from.
  10. Marilyn
    January 03, 2015 at 1:16am
    The song list you posted are ones I never listen to. A lot of the music of today sucks big time and the lyrics are crude and vulgar. I like the oldies, and melodic songs that say real things. The biggest problem I have with Pandora is the new exclusion of the lyrics and the songs' info and composer. The lyrics and song info were the only things that made your station unique. Without them Pandora is like any radio or Serius-type station. BRING BACK THE LYRICS AND SONG INFORMATION!! REMOVING THEM WAS A REALLY POOR DECISION!!!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )