We’ve been with you for years. We’ve adapted to your musical tastes, served up your favorites, and surprised you with unexpected discoveries. And we’ve continued to evolve your listening experience with the launch of Pandora Plus and our new features for our ad-supported listeners, which are now available to everyone today. To celebrate that milestone, we’re unveiling a new brand to enhance your Pandora experience and help bring your music to life.

Music is a personal experience for everyone, from the artists creating it all the way to the fans listening to it.  And as Pandora continues to evolve the most personal music experience, our new look embraces the dynamic range of sound and color, visualizing the energy and emotion that artists pour into the creation of music, and that we feel as listeners. Our dynamic brand is composed of form, color and pattern, which we implemented into the new P icon and serves as your portal into the unique and diverse range of music you love.

Our new logo, with its vibrant and bold color scheme, showcases the next phase of the product and the music experiences Pandora brings you. Rolling out today, you’ll begin to see the new app icon on your mobile device, whether you listen to ad-supported Pandora or Pandora Plus, with the fresh new look and feel coming to web and other devices over the year.

1. billbergmann
    October 14, 2016 at 10:22am
    It looks fresher, and I like the typeface of the logo. But the icon reminds me of the new PayPal logo. http://imgur.com/XC2tB9z
  2. Emily
    October 14, 2016 at 2:01pm
    I like the logo and the brand aesthetic that you've accomplished. It's very new and now!
  3. Daniell McAfee
    October 15, 2016 at 8:23am
    I hate the new logo.
  4. Dr.HolleWodinsdottir
    October 16, 2016 at 10:23pm
    It's ugly. Makes me want to delete it off my phone.
  5. lockon
    October 19, 2016 at 7:27am
    Ever since the upgrade I'm constantly being interrupted by "someone else is using your Pandora..." messages! As far as I know no one else has access and I only have the app installed on one pc but it's off. What's going on? How do I see who else is using my account?
  6. BaldSpot
    October 19, 2016 at 7:59pm
    You forgot the hole. How can it breathe without a hole?
  7. BaldSpot
    October 19, 2016 at 8:07pm
    You forgot the hole. How can it breathe with its hole?

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )