The preparation, the stress, the perfect outfit, the photo documentation…ah, the promposal. For those of you looking to seal the deal, we think setting the promposal to music is a surefire way to ensure a “Yes!” So, without further adieu:

How to create your own custom promprosal station, in six simple steps:

1. Let’s get started – type in your date’s favorite artist or song.
  2. Mix it up! Click the “Add Variety” option underneath the station name. Add as many artists or songs to make a station worthy of your perfect prom.
  3. Now that you made it, give it a name. Click the arrow to the right of the station and select “Rename This Station”.  Make it good – you need them to say yes.
  4. Put on your game face, you got this.
  5. Unleash your station on your lucky promposal recipient – go back to your friendly arrow, but this time select the “Share” button.
  6. Enjoy prom – you’re welcome.

Need some inspiration? We looked at the most thumbed up songs for 16-18 year olds for a taste of what will be spinning at proms across the country.

Basic RGB

Did you create a promprosal station or have a story to share? Let us know.

Comments

1. Meftun MEDE
    May 01, 2015 at 2:26pm
    Great work. Thank you for information. I wish you much success...
  2. Nancy Robertson Cummings
    May 01, 2015 at 2:44pm
    I just read your mail and I intend to check it out. Sounds like a wonderful site to listen to your own music.
  3. mayrachacon1994
    May 04, 2015 at 7:53pm
    kgkgccb
  4. Crystal
    May 09, 2015 at 6:35am
    Happy mother day today mom nana everyone in my friends and family life and love god bless you from crystal white mime grandmother sisters aunty"s happy Mother's Day god bless you all from you family and friends all love life is what you make it love you all happy mother days ¥ love crystal white
  5. Fred Moses
    September 03, 2015 at 3:33pm
    I would like my music back
    1. PandoraSupport
      September 08, 2015 at 11:27am
      Hi Fred - we'd be happy to help. Please email us and we can get you back to listening: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  6. sefa
    November 01, 2015 at 4:23am
    Great work. Thank you for information. I wish you much success
  7. sefa
    November 01, 2015 at 4:25am
    I would like my music back

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )