The Wood Brothers are brothers Chris Wood (upright bass) and Oliver Wood (guitar), and multi-instrumentalist Jano Rix. A blend of folk, rock, and country sweetened with vocal harmonies comprise their Americana sound. Other artists that can be heard on their Pandora station include The Avett Brothers, The Black Keys and Old Crow Medicine Show. The trio came by the office and played “Sing About It” of their latest album The Muse.

Lourdes Hernández (aka Russian Red) is a folk singer-songwriter from Spain. Other artists that can be heard on her Pandora station include Sarah Jaffe, Anya Marina, and Imaginary Cities. She came by the office and played “Stevie J” off her album Agent Cooper.

Slow Club are multi-instrumentalists Charles Watson and Rebecca Taylor. Their style is a fusion of indie rock, pop, folk and a little country with strong vocal harmonies enhancing their sound. Other artists that can be heard on their Pandora station include Bright Eyes, City and Colour, and Jay May. They came by and played “Tears of Joy” off their new album Complete Surrender.

Kevin Devine is a songwriter from Brooklyn. He brings a mellow rock sound to lyrics centered around love and politics. Other artists that can be heard on his Pandora station include The Shins, Death Cab For Cutie and City and Colour. He came by the office and played “Nobel Prize” off his album Bubblegum.

Comments

1. David Ontiveros
    September 24, 2014 at 2:11pm
    Awesome 'n
    1. Grudgy
      September 25, 2014 at 9:29pm
      love it all but Pandora needs another button besides thumbs up or down. I want a Maybe button. Maybe like it or maybe I dont. When I select that I want to hear it again but not right now.
  2. Charles Gunter
    September 24, 2014 at 2:44pm
    I absolutely loved slow club's song "tears of joy"
  3. Larry Young
    September 24, 2014 at 5:21pm
    hey,what a bunch of CRAP!
  4. Renell Daniels
    September 24, 2014 at 7:29pm
    I'd sooo LOVE to See August Alsina! I know he's recovering 😔 so I can wait lol But this is definitely a cool thing you guys have going 👍
  5. arianna marie
    September 24, 2014 at 9:02pm
    I love mindless behavior
  6. Carol haney
    September 25, 2014 at 9:17am
    Love it! Have to get on itunes.
  7. Ashley splading
    September 25, 2014 at 4:14pm
    Oh my gosh this is amazing! Taylor Swift would be awesome! This is the best idea!!!!!
  8. Ashley
    September 25, 2014 at 4:23pm
    I want to video chat demi lovato😍👌
  9. William S. Burgess
    September 27, 2014 at 6:02am
    This is the only way to get a comment on your service evidently, where every other business on the planet has a "contact us" option. Why am I paying for commercial free music and am now getting popups and verbal advertising? Are you selling out because of Spotify? Do you not make your margin anymore? What is it? Thank You, William S. Burgess p.s. It's not long that I will stay with you if don't resolve this
  10. PandoraSupport
    September 28, 2014 at 8:22am
    Hello William -- Were you visiting our help site for our contact page? If not, here is the page you can contact us here: http://pdora.co/writeus Our support team will be able to help you. They can take a look at your account information if you email them. -Kim

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )