Comments

1. Phyllis Williams
    March 29, 2014 at 10:01pm
    I love the words to their songs!!!
  2. Patrick Hawkins
    March 31, 2014 at 4:26am
    I'm unable to sign into facebook
    1. PandoraSupport
      March 31, 2014 at 3:14pm
      @Patrick Reach out to our Listener Support Team for assistance connecting to FB here: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Alyssa
  3. smokersodysseycom
    April 12, 2014 at 11:19am
    These tunes take me back in the day. I just turned the big seevn Oh! and in my mind I'm still as young as I was back then. Hey I can still cut a step, man. I would love to know if anybody out there remembers the Palladium, the Cheetah, El Hippo Campo, the Tritons, the Manhattan Center, the Hunts Point Palace, and a whole bunch of other places just too, too numerous to mention. I remember TP and Eddie at a lot of those places, and also Charlie P, La Voz, Willie Bobo and Mongo playing at La Caravana and a whole bunch of other places. Yo! kudos to you and thanks for the memories. ralph rivera/ smokersodysseycom
  4. Dean Greenberg
    March 10, 2015 at 12:58pm
    I have been a yearly subscriber to Pandora one for I can't remember how many years I would like to continue on as a one subscriber yearly basis if it is possible. Otherwise I want to go ahead with the 399 a month please respond
    1. PandoraSupport
      March 20, 2015 at 4:29pm
      Hello Dean - Please email our support team directly for assistance with your subscription: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )