Yellowcard is a pop-punk band from Jacksonville, Florida. They frequently use a mix of acoustic and electric instrumentation, with vocal harmonies in their music. Other artists that can be heard on their station include Blink 182, All Time Low, and Fall Out Boy. Lead singer and rhythm guitarist Ryan Key came by and played “Make Me So” off their album Lift a Sail.

Comments

1. Yellowcard Perform "Make Me So" For Pandora – Twenty . Rocks
    February 11, 2015 at 6:28pm
    […] Twenty . Rocks Yellowcard Perform “Make Me So” For Pandora Posted on February 11, 2015 | by Gonzo Anon | Yellowcard‘s Ryan Key recently performed “Make Me So” for Pandora. […]
  2. Andrea
    February 12, 2015 at 12:31pm
    Amazing as always. I've followed this band for over a decade and their dedication to becoming better and better shows in their albums and their live performances. Thank you for featuring a great artist.
  3. Meczyki
    February 14, 2015 at 1:58pm
    great music, I love this song
  4. joseph1110
    February 20, 2015 at 6:39pm
    ok
  5. Tina Reno
    February 27, 2015 at 7:01pm
    My code will Not work on my tablet or any thing else .So how would I make it wok because it is ticking me off like insanly making me MAD,so you should probably start showing your codes instead of.Not trying to run you guys down or anything but it's the truth.But your TV is really GOOD.
    1. PandoraSupport
      February 28, 2015 at 5:25pm
      Hi Tina, Sorry to hear you're having trouble. It sounds like you're trying to activate Pandora on your TV - please make sure you're completing all of those steps from a computer. Email our Listener Advocates for some help: http://pdora.co/writeus -Katie

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )