Comments

1. Annie S dewyzefan6
    February 12, 2014 at 4:14pm
    Thanks for the vid. Lee DeWyze is an amazing artist & I love his new album Frames. It's 13 tracks of awesome. Hope everyone checks it out; & Lee is great performing live. If you get a chance, get to one of his shows. You'll get hooked.
    1. Melissa Will (@MelissaWill1)
      February 14, 2014 at 5:02pm
      I LOVE Lee's music, amazing lyrics and most brilliant VOICE! He has got me to LOVE music. Also found my passion for wanting to learn Piano. I have flown to LA to see him LIVE never seen been to anyother concert no-one has moved me like Lee. Keep it up LEE. :) your AUstralian fan Melissa.
  2. Gatorgirl5028
    February 14, 2014 at 10:23am
    "Frames" is one of my favorite songs from the album of the same name. It has a little of everything and oh wow....... THAT VOICE! I'm hoping to catch a Lee DeWyze show this year & encourage everyone to do the same. As great as he sounds on this album, he sounds even better in person!
  3. Artemis757
    February 16, 2014 at 4:58pm
    An awesome performance of a beautiful song from Lee's newest album Frames. I really love his voice and the songs he writes; they come straight from the heart.
  4. Leebear5
    February 16, 2014 at 5:47pm
    Lees album Frames is a breathe of fresh air that takes my breathe away! Every song unfolds like a well written novel you can't put down-in this case you can't stop listening as each song becomes a new favorite! When Lee performs he brings his soulful lyrics to life and leaves you wanting more! Thx Lee! ❀☺
  5. Maritza
    April 15, 2014 at 2:05am
    Exelent!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )