Pandora continues to forge relationships that create exciting new opportunities for more people to find, share, and listen to the music they love. Starting today, Pandora, the largest music streaming service in the U.S., is collaborating with AT&T as an official music streaming option for customers who sign up for the new AT&T Unlimited &More℠ Premium* wireless plan!
This newly launched plan offers customers the choice to add one premium entertainment subscription at no extra cost. And, Pandora Premium is a music streaming option that will bring the power of music to AT&T customers. By working with AT&T, millions now have the option to experience personalized, on-demand streaming with Pandora.
Pandora Premium lets you search and play any track or album whenever you want, listen to one of over 250 curated playlists, create your own, or have us create one unique to you with Personalized Soundtracks, so you can always find that perfect soundtrack for any occasion.
To celebrate this new collaboration with AT&T, Pandora teamed up with Pop sensation Meghan Trainor to promote her new single, “Let You Be Right,” and her forthcoming album, TREAT MYSELF, as the official artist launch partner. This new campaign allows fans to connect with their favorite artist, and Meghan to reach Pandora’s massively engaged audience of listeners.
How to sign up for Pandora Premium included with the AT&T Unlimited &More℠ Premium plan:
- Visit att.com/unlimited and select the AT&T Unlimited &More℠ Premium plan.
- Once you have signed up, go to www.attwatchtv.com/verify.
- Verify eligibility with your AT&T Unlimited &More℠ Premium plan and follow the instructions.
- Create an AT&T User ID on ATT.com by entering a valid email address and password.
- Choose Pandora Premium — yours for no extra charge with this unlimited plan!
- From your WatchTV account, select Pandora Premium and continue to pandora.com to finish signing up.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the most personalized streaming music experience with Pandora Premium.
If you’re a new Pandora Premium customer, you won’t be receiving any account statements from Pandora for this subscription. If you have an existing Pandora Premium subscription, you’ll need to create a new account to redeem this benefit. Want to learn more about AT&T Unlimited &More℠? Visit https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html.
*After 22GB/line/mo. AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is congested.