Comments

1. KatelanBurch
    August 23, 2016 at 12:50pm
    I understand that I can see tracks I've thumbed up or down, but what about a song I missed that I meant to thumb up? Where can a view the previously played songs?
    1. PandoraSupport
      August 23, 2016 at 3:06pm
      Our support team can help explain: pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  2. Anthony Litterio
    August 31, 2016 at 6:21am
    This doesn't work; I don't see any listing of the previous songs played.
    1. PandoraSupport
      September 08, 2016 at 1:42pm
      Email our support team for some help: pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  3. William Deans
    September 02, 2016 at 11:11am
    When I click the cryptic icon (please switch back to English ... cryptogram are NOT an improvement) I do not see a song history but instead some preferences and station settings.
  4. Tay
    September 09, 2016 at 5:01pm
    So is there a way to look further in the history? I was at work and by the time i could check my phone the song was to far back to view.
  5. Martzy
    September 19, 2016 at 4:55pm
    I just heard a dope song with trumpets in it in today's hits radio. I know it is new song. Please tell me if you know what song I am talking about. Dankashae. That is german for thank you. Not sure in spelling.
  6. Tessa Watson
    October 06, 2016 at 9:58am
    But what if it's a song you haven't given the thumbs up? I hear this song when I'm unable to get to the screen to see the name. I know the title but not the artist. Unfortunately it's an old song that SO many people have done. I've scoured itunes, YouTube, & the internet in general but nothing works. How do I find songs that have played but that I haven't thumb up'ed?
  7. Jared Held
    October 27, 2016 at 2:13pm
    Why has the Session History seemed to stop working and it seems to be getting worse in its new build for the iPhone?
  8. Dan Ogden
    November 02, 2016 at 3:28pm
    I'm sure this would work if I were using an IOS device. Clicking the thumb on a PC just "likes" the track. How do I accomplish this if I'm not using an iPhone?
  9. Rob
    November 15, 2016 at 12:10pm
    What if you didn't hit the "Thumbs Up" button, but want to see what song you just listened to. This references a "Session History", but the instructions only give you a list of Thumbs up or Thumbs down songs.. not any others.
  10. Carl Heckman
    November 29, 2016 at 5:51pm
    What I want to know is ... I was at Port of Subs tonight, and they were playing a Pandora stream that had a band that sounded like Tangerine Dream on it. Later (at 18:15 MST -- about 35 minutes ago), it was playing "Karma Police" by Radiohead. I want to find out which stream it was, and what the songs right before it were. Believe it or not, I can't find any playlists or logs to search!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )