1111_P101_Blog_InCarListening_FINAL_Blog

Want more info? Click Here to find out more about taking Pandora along for the ride.

Disclaimer: NEVER let your use of a mobile device distract you from the driving task. Always drive safely, with your hands on the wheel and eyes and attention on the road.

Comments

1. DPerk
    June 04, 2015 at 5:29am
    I don't know if it was a Pandora update, or maybe the latest Android update on my LG G3, but for some reason if my phone's display is on I can't skip songs using my steering wheel controls. It used to work, regardless of whether or not the screen was on. 2013 Charger, by the way. Other than that, I absolutely love streaming Pandora over Bluetooth in my car. Wish there was a way to eat up less data, though...
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 07, 2015 at 11:59am
      Hey there - our automotive team is looking into this. Can you please email us so we can get more information? http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
    2. we2wards
      June 08, 2015 at 6:58pm
      The same thing happened recently with my Toyota Sienna and my Samsung Galaxy s5. I can no longer skip songs with the vehicles controls and the music that is playing no longer displays on the screen in the Toyota. It worked fine previously.
      1. PandoraSupport
        June 09, 2015 at 1:56pm
        Hi there - we're currently investigating. Can you email us with these details and any other information you could provide? http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
      2. essem58
        August 20, 2015 at 12:58pm
        It's the Android 5.0 update that stopped the metadata showing on screen in car but my steering controls still work 2014 Honda Civic. Damn nuisance because I was connecting all the dots for song name and artist.
  2. Shelby
    June 04, 2015 at 7:59am
    I really like how you use my likes/thumbs up to play good music!👏🏽 But, I wish you didn't have to have wifi to play the music! Can you please fix that?!?!
  3. Melody
    June 04, 2015 at 12:52pm
    I have a 2015 Chevy Trax - wish I could choose like and dislike on the steering wheel instead of having to look at and reach the touchscreen to choose.
    1. Mitzi Sherwood
      August 20, 2015 at 4:27pm
      Another user who would like the same functionality. Thanks.
  4. MaryCraig
    June 04, 2015 at 4:29pm
    Enjoy pandora
  5. Daniel Miranda
    June 05, 2015 at 7:21am
    I'm a truck driver and I enjoy listening Pandora when I am working
  6. Yami delgado
    June 05, 2015 at 1:46pm
    How bout some usage out of the U.S. like I wanna be able to travel and take you guys with me everywhere I go!
  7. Debra Bartimus
    June 06, 2015 at 7:02am
    I wish we could have better options other than an aux input for Kenworth semis. Truckers love Pandora, too!
    1. Mitzi Sherwood
      August 20, 2015 at 4:29pm
      I have Bluetooth in my car but always use the aux jack. What is the advantage, if any, of using Bluetooth instead?
      1. PandoraSupport
        August 21, 2015 at 3:29pm
        Hi Mitzi, email us and we'll help you with this: pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  8. Fran Hill
    June 08, 2015 at 8:37am
    Need more info on how to listen to Pandora in my 2008 Chevy Silverado
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 09, 2015 at 1:57pm
      Hi Fran - email us and our automotive team can help assist: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  9. chriswiggs
    June 08, 2015 at 3:39pm
    What up
  10. Lee Murphy
    June 09, 2015 at 8:14am
    I have a new android to replace my old IPhone and would like to continue listening to Pandora on it. How do I achieve this? CL Murphy
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 09, 2015 at 1:56pm
      Hi Lee - shoot an email to our support team and they can get you set up: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )