1111_P101_Blog_InCarListening_FINAL_Blog

Want more info? Click Here to find out more about taking Pandora along for the ride.

Disclaimer: NEVER let your use of a mobile device distract you from the driving task. Always drive safely, with your hands on the wheel and eyes and attention on the road.

Comments

1. Jean Marie Israel
    June 02, 2015 at 7:55pm
    I LOVE Pandora and would DEFINITELY use this in my car but I don't have unlimited data on my phone, so I can't do it :(
  2. Joy
    June 02, 2015 at 8:44pm
    I love Pandora in the car and before I had my 2014 Ford Fusion with Sync I had to use the AUX jack, which sucked but worked. I have unlimited data but if I didn't I would use ever last MB on Pandora! I pay for Pandora One as well and that is well worth the minimal price? I would go crazy without it out here in Cali with the mountains interrupting the radio signal, my long commute and the crazy traffic. If you see me I will be ignoring you, not caring that you can see me as I jam out to my favorite songs!
  3. jason
    June 02, 2015 at 9:17pm
    Is there any way to calculate the data use to run the app on your phone. I don't have option of unlimited data.
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 09, 2015 at 2:01pm
      Hi Jason - the best thing to do would be to contact your cellular company for more information. Your phone developer may also have some tips on how you can track data usage on specific apps. If you have any other questions, email us here: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  4. james
    June 03, 2015 at 3:11am
    Hey are you doing to day
  5. Les Seidman
    June 03, 2015 at 5:22am
    I have been a member for a few years now and do like the music (and stations) you provide. I was just curious -- when I want to listen to let's say Neil Diamond, you will play 1 or 2 songs from him and maybe 5-10 songs of everyone else, especially Johnny Cash. If I want Neil Diamond, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin I should get only their music and not other singers from their era. This happens on every station on my list. I don't mind Johnny Cash, but country western music is not my preference of music. Can you please tell me why I can't listen to the singers I want to listen to?
    1. Anonymous
      June 07, 2015 at 2:20pm
      I believe that Pandora is not made to play specific artists but genres of music or music similar to the artist that you selected. If you want just a specific artist, you should buy all of his songs or get a google music subscription which allows you to listen to any specific songs that you would like to.
    2. MurderousBadger
      June 09, 2015 at 1:01pm
      That's what Spotify is for. With the Spotify app you can listen to mixes, or single albums by an artist, or all the songs of an artist. Spotify is more for you, because that includes listening to WHO you like, as opposed to Pandora with listening to WHAT you like.
  6. Wayne
    June 03, 2015 at 6:24am
    I subscribe to Pandora and love it. However I used it on my trip from Florida to Pennsylvania and discovered that it uses so much data that I'm not able to use Pandora on trips like that. Do you have a solution to that problem.
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 07, 2015 at 12:01pm
      Hi Wayne - unfortunately, you'll need to use your data or be connected to a wifi network in order to listen since Pandora is a streaming service. We'll let our product team know you'd like to see an alternative that uses less data or if offline. -Kim
  7. Mike
    June 03, 2015 at 6:51am
    Pandora works great here in dreary, gloomy Johnstown Pa.. Thank you Pandora
  8. Summer
    June 03, 2015 at 9:41am
    Someone stole my car radio a few years ago and I have been too lazy to try to find a new one I like, so I have just been putting Pandora on my phone and setting it in my cup holder on my commute, and the really nice thing is I can just put it in my pocket and keep listening while I walk around if I want to.
  9. melacondour
    June 03, 2015 at 10:18am
    I'd love to be able to (continue) listening to Pandora whenever I'm in Israel. As of my last trip in January, it wasn't available. Is Pandora available in most other countries? My favorite thing about Pandora is the "radio" effect, ie, the surprise when a song you love that you haven't heard in awhile plays. Sing along time!
  10. Clinton Jones
    June 03, 2015 at 4:31pm
    I love Pandora music

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )