1111_P101_Blog_InCarListening_FINAL_Blog

Want more info? Click Here to find out more about taking Pandora along for the ride.

Disclaimer: NEVER let your use of a mobile device distract you from the driving task. Always drive safely, with your hands on the wheel and eyes and attention on the road.

Comments

1. MyPersonalRadioStation
    June 02, 2015 at 4:30pm
    All great ideas! Here's how a motorcyclists can bring it along for the ride. I power up an FM transmitter in my saddlebag, and stream Pandora to it by Bluetooth from my cell phone. The FM signal is broadcast to my helmet, and my wife's helmet. Since both helmets have FM receivers, this enables us to listen to the same Pandora tunes on two wheels! Love it! Note: This method will also work in an older/antique car that only has an AM/FM radio.
    1. rob
      June 15, 2015 at 7:51am
      How do you stream Pandora to FM? What station do you dial in?
      1. PandoraSupport
        June 20, 2015 at 3:52pm
        Sorry for any confusion, Rob. Please email our support team about your inquiry: http://pdora.co/writeus -Katie
      2. Will
        March 28, 2016 at 2:42pm
        Hi I don't have Bluetooth or aux jack in my vehicle only am/fm cassette how do I listen to pandora using a USB
      3. PandoraSupport
        March 31, 2016 at 9:54am
        Our automotive team can give you some tips: pdora.co/writeus -Katie
    2. jim
      June 16, 2015 at 4:50pm
      I have a Bose speaker Bluetoothed to my cell phone. Should work in my car?
      1. PandoraSupport
        June 20, 2015 at 3:54pm
        Email us and someone from our automotive team will help you: http://pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  2. Elaine
    June 02, 2015 at 4:44pm
    Thanks Pandora. Whatever it takes to keep me in touch with my Favorite musician (Yanni),works for me.
  3. Elaine😂😆☺😊
    June 02, 2015 at 4:48pm
    Thanks Pandora. Whatever it takes to keep me in touch with my Favorite musician (Yanni) works for me.
  4. elvin paneto
    June 02, 2015 at 5:09pm
    Bueno
  5. Caterina L.
    June 02, 2015 at 5:29pm
    Love love love
  6. we2wards
    June 02, 2015 at 5:53pm
    I enjoy listening to Pandora when I am traveling but I wish Pandora provided an option to get news, weather and/or sports as part of a shuffle or mix with a rotation every half hour or hour. I am concerned I might miss something going on in the world so I am constantly turning you off to get informed and then forget to put you back on. If Pandora is attempting to get market share away from terrestrial radio and attract commuters this is what you are missing. It seems like a fairly easy add that would enhance your product.
  7. rich devito
    June 02, 2015 at 6:00pm
    I have a 2003 benz.what can I do to get Pandora through my sound system?
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 09, 2015 at 1:58pm
      Hi Rich - shoot us an email and someone from our automotive team will reach out: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  8. Eric White
    June 02, 2015 at 6:07pm
    Is it just me or does IZ's - "Somewhere over the rainbow" pop up on every pandora channel that you create and listen to, too?! It was a decent song the first few times, but every single time? C'mon!? Ultimate thumbs it down for me, please?
  9. Ann Alvarado
    June 02, 2015 at 7:30pm
    Thanks Pandora I really love listening to the music, how ca I connect to my vehicle, I have a 2015 Honda Pilot. Thanks
  10. Billy Horne
    June 02, 2015 at 7:43pm
    I have bluetooth and it works great.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )