1111_P101_Blog_InCarListening_FINAL_Blog

Want more info? Click Here to find out more about taking Pandora along for the ride.

Disclaimer: NEVER let your use of a mobile device distract you from the driving task. Always drive safely, with your hands on the wheel and eyes and attention on the road.

Comments

1. Leslie Stockton
    May 22, 2015 at 2:53pm
    that's cool .. i will try it on my trip to Nashville :) thank u Pandora ..
    1. Shantanya Duncan
      June 02, 2015 at 6:52pm
      I always listen to Pandora that's all I listen too... I don't listen to the radio any more....
    2. John
      June 03, 2015 at 2:08pm
      Thanks for the rockin help it work's great, you guys are the best!
  2. F
    May 22, 2015 at 10:34pm
    If you want to launch a Spanish channel, that would be great! I'm sure they need some representation on Pandora. Let's make it a separate channel, though. Your extra ads translated into Spanish cut in to my music time. So, enough with the dual language commercials. I don't expect English ad time when I'm listening to French Radio.
    1. M2015
      June 02, 2015 at 2:21pm
      I agree , equal representation please
    2. Xavier
      June 02, 2015 at 6:19pm
      I agree . I hate the Mexican Spanish commercials on my new age station. Its like nails on chalk board , ruins the mood . Tried to complain but the lady who answered the email did nothing
  3. Jr
    May 23, 2015 at 7:47am
    Why can I not log on to my Pandora?
    1. PandoraSupport
      May 24, 2015 at 10:49am
      Hi there - if you're having trouble logging in, shoot our support team an email and they can help you access your account: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  4. Leahsmyrnios
    May 30, 2015 at 3:05pm
    Love ur songs but need to lay just Taylor swift if it's Taylor swifts radio
    1. Why.is.my.name.needed.lol
      June 02, 2015 at 1:54pm
      They've never done anything like that. If you want to listen to only Taylor Swift, rent a few of her CD's from friends and transfer them from CD to mp3 file and store them on a cheap MP3 player to connect to your car's stereo or to your headphones, or download her songs onto your phone from the Google Play market or iTunes, depending on your phone. I personally love when Pandora plays similar bands/singers, because I get to hear new bands similar to what I like to listen to. I would, however, be glad to see stations that play just one artist, and also keep the option to listen to similar artists too.
      1. Vicki Asmus
        June 02, 2015 at 2:54pm
        It would be great to have that choice, a variety or listen to just the same artist.
      2. Pat
        June 02, 2015 at 2:55pm
        Taylor who ? Only kidding...only kidding. Try Spotify There you can load back to back to back tracks.
      3. Wetloads
        June 04, 2015 at 2:57am
        Couldn't have said it any better!
  5. Sarah Gaston
    June 02, 2015 at 6:09am
    Only problem with this is that it will use your data because you are running the app through the internet. At least I ran into that problem. Great if you have unlimited data packages, I sadly, do not have that luxury.
    1. Nancy Russo
      June 02, 2015 at 4:08pm
      Sarah, I couldn't agree with you more in regards to the data. I love Pandora, however you're right! Can you imagine the data that would be used in a trip from NE to PA...a road trip which I'm taking soon. I only have 2GB of data on my phone plan. Great idea for people with unlimited data though.
    2. Kevin
      June 02, 2015 at 5:02pm
      They fail to tell you that I thier ads. It's true watch your data$$
    3. Sandy Brown
      June 02, 2015 at 5:06pm
      Very few of us have unlimited data plans and many of us do not realize that listening to Pandora on long trips will be very expensive when we are charged for all that data overage! A few hundred songs may use up 1 GB, my entire month's allowance of data.
    4. Tod B
      June 02, 2015 at 6:28pm
      Well if you are a t-mobile customer, than streaming almost any type of streaming service will not count against your data cap. So essentially you can stream an unlimited amount of music. Just in case you're already with them
    5. Robert Nichols
      June 02, 2015 at 7:19pm
      TMobile does not charge data for streaming apps, like Pandora.
    6. carlos
      June 02, 2015 at 8:17pm
      You should try T Mobile. You can listen to internet radio stations for free without burning your data plan.
    7. Janet
      June 03, 2015 at 5:16am
      I have same problem. I would listen to pandora all day but can only afford a small data plan.
  6. Polska
    June 02, 2015 at 1:32pm
    Good for my next trip to Poland
    1. Prometheus478
      June 02, 2015 at 4:44pm
      Pandora doesn't work outside of the US due to copyright laws.
  7. Isai Martinez
    June 02, 2015 at 1:34pm
    Hello Pandora ... I have a 2012 Equinox... and your icon doesn't show up on my channel listing. ... I tried my Bluetooth.. but still no luck ... help... : )
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 02, 2015 at 2:25pm
      Hi Isai! Shoot us an email and our automotive team can help you out: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
      1. Gloria D. Gatlin
        June 02, 2015 at 7:09pm
        .I,m Not sure what to say, I could,nt Log in , what do I do?
      2. PandoraSupport
        June 09, 2015 at 1:58pm
        Hi Gloria - please email into us and we can help you access your account: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  8. Yuliya Peev
    June 02, 2015 at 1:34pm
    Hey Pandora - you could make my commute even better by dropping in some local traffic every now and then. Or offer a traffic button based on previous commutes. I know you cyber stalk ;-)
    1. RJ
      June 02, 2015 at 2:33pm
      Traffic & Weather on Pandora is the killer app I can't believe hasn't been added already. And I think they're going to be too late for that party very, very soon if they don't get it added in the very near future.
    2. evilbennadel
      June 02, 2015 at 2:36pm
      I agree. Traffic and Weather would be a total killer app that Pandora desperately should have added by now. I have a bad feeling that a competitor will be beating them to this punch very soon. Even better if it would talk over the song as a music bed w/o talking over the singing.
    3. SKE
      June 02, 2015 at 5:59pm
      Don't even consider for a second adding traffic or ANYTHING, for that matter, except music!
    4. Vinny
      June 03, 2015 at 8:08am
      Bad idea. If you want traffic and commercials, tune in to regular radio
  9. jazmin
    June 02, 2015 at 1:35pm
    Good
  10. Juan
    June 02, 2015 at 1:41pm
    Me gusta pandora

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )