We’ve got Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats new album “Tearing At the Seams.” Whether you’re tuning into Pandora via ad-supported, Plus or Premium, you can check out the album directly by clicking the image below.
- Before writing songs, a seven-year-old Nathaniel Rateliff learned to play drums.
- He grew up in a religious home, played in church bands with his family and was a missionary for a brief time.
- His breakthrough hit song “S.O.B.” was never intended to be a radio song – he used to play it at the end of his sets as a joke.
- He has over 1 million spins across all Pandora stations this week.
- 2,933 Pandora Station Creates this week.
- Over 107 million total Pandora spins to date.
- His songs can be heard on our Retro Soul Revival station.