That song was awesome, I wish I could hear it again…
Not really feeling this song, but I’m out of skips…
I lost my signal! Now I can’t listen to my music!

No longer will you have to say these words while listening to Pandora! Yesterday we revealed Pandora Plus, a one-of-a-kind music experience for just $4.99 per month. Pandora Plus gives you the flexibility to listen to your music with more control. Skip as much as you want. Replay songs you love. And listen to your favorite stations offline. All ad-free.

So, how’s this all work?

• Replays: Hit the replay button to start your favorite jam from the beginning or experience that newly discovered song again. It could be the last song you heard, or you can go back in your listening session and replay a track.

blog_article_hero_replays

• Skips: Just press skip to get to your next favorite track. Skip as much as you want!
  • Offline: When you hit that signal dead zone the music won’t skip a beat. We’ll have already queued up your top three stations (plus your Thumbprint Radio if you’ve added it), and your listening experience will effortlessly go into offline mode. No need to even pull your phone out. It just works.

blog_article_hero_offline

That’s not all. For those of you who want to stick with the free, ad-supported Pandora, you’ll be getting some new features as well. Whenever you run out of skips or want to replay a track, just watch a video ad to get those extra features for added control over your experience.

All these features and Pandora Plus will roll out to listeners in the coming months on iOS and Android smartphones.

Tune in, play it again, and take it with you, Pandora just got even better!

Comments

1. OgHipster
    November 22, 2016 at 9:56pm
    Unlimited skips not working on latest Android version.
  2. April
    November 23, 2016 at 12:13pm
    I like to listen while I am studying and the no adds is perfect I would pay just for that because it was very distracting.
  3. Fern
    November 24, 2016 at 8:15am
    Can you use this in your car offline so that I'm not using data
  4. sierra
    November 28, 2016 at 7:01am
    Unlimited skips not working when I play on my Sonos using iPhone app
  5. elliot
    December 12, 2016 at 8:09pm
    I can not figure out if the off line works on my old iphone 4 that I use in my home music system
    1. PandoraSupport
      December 13, 2016 at 8:22am
      Hi Elliot - as long as you have the most recent version of the app, you should be able to access offline listening if you are subscribed to Pandora Plus. However, please note that the latest version of our app requires iOS 9 or higher in order to run. If you have any questions, email us here: http://pdora.co/writeus.
  6. Vladimir Calderon
    December 21, 2016 at 7:35am
    Hi, when will this feature gonna be available on Roku??
  7. Angelica Carmona
    December 27, 2016 at 6:47pm
    One question! So i can only have 3 offline stations???
  8. Maria Schneider
    January 10, 2017 at 1:11pm
    I am a long time Pandora One user and was recently gifted a Pandora Plus subscription. I cannot figure out how to edit stations with the new interface. And the Pandora help directions refer to the old Pandora One interface not the new one. Please help?
    1. PandoraSupport
      January 10, 2017 at 1:20pm
      Hi Maria - editing stations is not currently a feature included in the new site at this time as we work to improve the feature. Email us for info & help about this: http://pdora.co/writeus
  9. Rae Requena
    January 25, 2017 at 1:52am
    I listen to Pandora Plus on both my phone and my tablet. When I'm on my phone the Replay icon is right next to the play/pause, but when I'm using my tablet this icon is gone. Both apps are fully updated, logged in to the same account, and both say Pandora Plus. Is this feature not available on all devices?
    1. PandoraSupport
      January 25, 2017 at 7:24am
      The new features (like replay) are only available on iPhone and Android phones at this time. Sorry for any confusion.
  10. Bill Campbell
    January 25, 2017 at 1:14pm
    How do I cancel Pandora Plus? Thank you.
    1. PandoraSupport
      January 25, 2017 at 1:23pm
      Hi Bill - depending on how you subscribed, there are different steps you need to follow to cancel. Please email our support team for assistance: http://pdora.co/writeus

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )