That song was awesome, I wish I could hear it again…
Not really feeling this song, but I’m out of skips…
I lost my signal! Now I can’t listen to my music!

No longer will you have to say these words while listening to Pandora! Yesterday we revealed Pandora Plus, a one-of-a-kind music experience for just $4.99 per month. Pandora Plus gives you the flexibility to listen to your music with more control. Skip as much as you want. Replay songs you love. And listen to your favorite stations offline. All ad-free.

So, how’s this all work?

• Replays: Hit the replay button to start your favorite jam from the beginning or experience that newly discovered song again. It could be the last song you heard, or you can go back in your listening session and replay a track.

blog_article_hero_replays

• Skips: Just press skip to get to your next favorite track. Skip as much as you want!
  • Offline: When you hit that signal dead zone the music won’t skip a beat. We’ll have already queued up your top three stations (plus your Thumbprint Radio if you’ve added it), and your listening experience will effortlessly go into offline mode. No need to even pull your phone out. It just works.

blog_article_hero_offline

That’s not all. For those of you who want to stick with the free, ad-supported Pandora, you’ll be getting some new features as well. Whenever you run out of skips or want to replay a track, just watch a video ad to get those extra features for added control over your experience.

All these features and Pandora Plus will roll out to listeners in the coming months on iOS and Android smartphones.

Tune in, play it again, and take it with you, Pandora just got even better!

Comments

1. Sam Foster
    September 16, 2016 at 10:50am
    Give it to me now!!!
  2. Tim Smith
    September 16, 2016 at 11:00am
    So - how does Pandora Plus work for those who already are paying Pandora customers?
    1. PandoraSupport
      September 19, 2016 at 2:30pm
      Your existing Pandora One subscription will convert to Pandora Plus soon. You will receive all of these new features in addition to your ad-free listening at no extra cost.
      1. Frank
        September 25, 2016 at 9:40pm
        Thank You -- That was my question too
  3. Matt Suppa
    September 16, 2016 at 12:16pm
    What happens to Pandora One subscribers?
  4. James C
    September 16, 2016 at 8:22pm
    Why not also support PCs too or is this also coming? Internet disruptions can also occur there despite being hardwired. There are times I want to replay a song or reload one that didn't fully stream to the player like it should have.
  5. Terry Loewenberg
    September 16, 2016 at 8:43pm
    Will Pandora Plus replace Pandora One?
  6. KENT
    September 16, 2016 at 9:31pm
    so how does this help out the people who paid for the yr. When you can pay the 4.99 monthly and get alot more So it seems like to me the people who paid for the yr is getting a bad deal??
  7. KENT
    September 16, 2016 at 9:35pm
    How does this help out the person who paid for the yr. When you can pay 4.99 and get more seems like the people who paid for the year is getting a bad deal???
  8. Daniel
    September 16, 2016 at 11:37pm
    So if I am already paying for Pandora One how do I get this?
  9. jdcrae
    September 17, 2016 at 6:25am
    Is this going to be automatic for us "one" members?
  10. Ruben Mendez
    September 17, 2016 at 4:14pm
    Is this going to be the new pandora one or are they going to be two separate things, because I'd rather have this over one.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )