Pandora’s musical evolution continues with a completely redesigned and updated listening experience on one of our most popular platforms. Starting today, we’ll begin to roll out a fresh look and feel on the web that showcases Pandora’s vibrant branding, includes our latest features, and brings exciting new ways to discover and engage with your music.

Welcome to the new web listening experience:

web-redesign_demo_v2

Immersive Now Playing View: Not only will you never lose sight of what you’re currently jamming to with the fixed player bar at the bottom of your screen, but you’ll also be able to visually experience and interact with the music in new ways. The album art is front and center, bold and beautiful, with additional backstage access to the artist’s lyrics, tour dates, bios, and more.

web_nowplaying

Improved Navigation: It’s easier than ever to manage your music with seamless navigation between past, present, and future listening. From what’s currently playing, to station creation and organization, and the history of your favorite tracks, the updated features across the platform allow you to easily control your listening experience.

web_mystations

Replays and More Skips: For Pandora Plus listeners, hit the replay button to start your favorite jam from the beginning or experience that newly discovered song again. It could be the last song you heard, or you can go back in your listening session and replay a track. Press skip to get to your next favorite track. For those of you who want to stick with the free, ad-supported Pandora, you’ll be getting some new features as well. Whenever you run out of skips or want to replay a track, just watch a video ad to get those extra features for added control over your experience.

web_trackhistory

Tour Dates: Love what you heard and want to experience it live? Access to local shows is now just a click away. We’re serving upcoming tour dates for all of your favorite acts in Now Playing and the artist pages.

web_backstage

Comments

1. Albert
    December 19, 2016 at 5:51pm
    For some reason, it does not show up on my mac. Why?
  2. Kim
    December 21, 2016 at 4:23am
    How do I shuffle?
    1. PandoraSupport
      December 21, 2016 at 9:34am
      Shuffle is not currently a feature on the new site. We are working to improve it. Please email us for further information and help: http://pdora.co/writeus.
  3. hobbes
    December 21, 2016 at 12:03pm
    1. Don't like the new stations view - how do you edit station details now? 2. Can't shuffle stations anymore - miss that feature
  4. Jenn P
    December 22, 2016 at 6:27am
    It is ridiculous the free version does not let you shuffle stations anymore.
  5. Reggie Bradshaw
    December 22, 2016 at 7:48am
    Honestly, Quick Mix is one of the reasons I have not switched to spotify. Also, I can't even figure out how to edit my stations. Its like all the functionality that allows me to personalize is all gone.
  6. Mike
    December 22, 2016 at 8:57am
    Can i downgrade back to the old interface? I NEED SHUFFLE!!!
  7. Richard
    December 22, 2016 at 12:02pm
    Please bring back shuffle immediately. If you removed it in an attempt to get people to upgrade to pandora plus, I don't think it's going to work. Other pay music sites are better than pandora's pay version. We use pandora because it's free and easy to use. Without shuffle it's just a pain.
  8. Roy Payne
    December 25, 2016 at 10:47am
    I received the new version, which I don't like at all and now for some reason I'm back to the old version that I am comfortable with.
  9. Randy
    December 28, 2016 at 12:11am
    While I think the new version of the website looks "cooler" than the old version, not being able to use shuffle is a deal breaker for me. Furthermore, I would much prefer a more functional layout over a nice looking one; I think more compact controls and less empty space would look nicer on a computer screen. Scrolling or loading new pages to see more details/options shouldn't be necessary on a computer screen. PS: I used to have the option to switch back to the old version on the home page, but now I can't find it. Does this mean that there is no way to access shuffle stations?
  10. Ryan
    January 05, 2017 at 8:11am
    I am a Plus member, and also don't have shuffle. I love Pandora, and have for a very long time, but if you don't put shuffle back I'm out. I assure you many are in the same boat with me. Please don't destroy yourself, Pandora! I love you too much!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )