Pandora’s musical evolution continues with a completely redesigned and updated listening experience on one of our most popular platforms. Starting today, we’ll begin to roll out a fresh look and feel on the web that showcases Pandora’s vibrant branding, includes our latest features, and brings exciting new ways to discover and engage with your music.

Welcome to the new web listening experience:

web-redesign_demo_v2

Immersive Now Playing View: Not only will you never lose sight of what you’re currently jamming to with the fixed player bar at the bottom of your screen, but you’ll also be able to visually experience and interact with the music in new ways. The album art is front and center, bold and beautiful, with additional backstage access to the artist’s lyrics, tour dates, bios, and more.

web_nowplaying

Improved Navigation: It’s easier than ever to manage your music with seamless navigation between past, present, and future listening. From what’s currently playing, to station creation and organization, and the history of your favorite tracks, the updated features across the platform allow you to easily control your listening experience.

web_mystations

Replays and More Skips: For Pandora Plus listeners, hit the replay button to start your favorite jam from the beginning or experience that newly discovered song again. It could be the last song you heard, or you can go back in your listening session and replay a track. Press skip to get to your next favorite track. For those of you who want to stick with the free, ad-supported Pandora, you’ll be getting some new features as well. Whenever you run out of skips or want to replay a track, just watch a video ad to get those extra features for added control over your experience.

web_trackhistory

Tour Dates: Love what you heard and want to experience it live? Access to local shows is now just a click away. We’re serving upcoming tour dates for all of your favorite acts in Now Playing and the artist pages.

web_backstage

Comments

1. thefreak
    December 12, 2016 at 1:24pm
    Worst update ever, there's no shuffle option. And the radio station list is annoying. I've been an avid and loyal Pandora listener for years, but it seems like it's time to switch to Last.fm or iHeartRadio.
  2. Mike W
    December 14, 2016 at 7:37am
    Will not work on Firefox on any of my computers (I've tried it on three). I've reached out to web support and gotten the same old 'restart the browser, clear cookies and cache, etc.' None of that has helped. If there's any way to get real solutions, I'd love to hear it.
  3. Audra
    December 15, 2016 at 6:49am
    Where the heck is the shuffle??? Ready to take my money somewhere else.
  4. Danielle
    December 15, 2016 at 10:37am
    This seems awful. I can't shuffle my stations. I can't view "station details" to remove seeds or add variety to a previously created station. I am a pandora plus member and I think I'm going to cancel that and switch to a different company, which sucks because I really love pandora and have been a huge supporter of theirs until now.
  5. L.S.
    December 15, 2016 at 1:31pm
    I mainly use the Shuffle feature to listen, so yeah.. not having that option is a real bummer. I can't commit to the update because of this. I like the repeat function on the new layout, but without shuffle... The update doesn't qualify as a progressive move IMO.
  6. Marc Johnson
    December 15, 2016 at 9:07pm
    If you're looking for the SHUFFLE option on the computer, go into your settings (click your profile icon on the top right, then select Settings from the list) and switch back to the "Classic Site". Re-bump this if it's not on the front page.
  7. Cynthia Delonas
    December 17, 2016 at 5:55am
    Please put back the Shuffle option! Without it, this isn't what I want in a subscription station.
  8. Greg Beardmore
    December 18, 2016 at 4:31am
    I really dislike the new web interface in Windows! Where is the ability to shuffle my stations? Also, why can't I can't view "station details" to remove seeds or add variety to a previously created station? I am a Pandora Plus member and so is my wife. My wife's Plus account still has the old interface. Let me have that back or I'm going to cancel my subscription!!
  9. Colleen
    December 19, 2016 at 6:53am
    Do not like the new version, no shuffle feature, what's the sense of having multiple artists listed if you can't listen to more than 1 at a time. When it gets to ads it freezes, not liking update at all! I hope these issues get resolved and quickly or I will start listening to some other music station.
  10. Katelyn
    December 19, 2016 at 9:00am
    Worst update ever. The only reason I enjoy Pandora is for the shuffle feature. Please bring it back

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )