Pandora’s musical evolution continues with a completely redesigned and updated listening experience on one of our most popular platforms. Starting today, we’ll begin to roll out a fresh look and feel on the web that showcases Pandora’s vibrant branding, includes our latest features, and brings exciting new ways to discover and engage with your music.

Welcome to the new web listening experience:

web-redesign_demo_v2

Immersive Now Playing View: Not only will you never lose sight of what you’re currently jamming to with the fixed player bar at the bottom of your screen, but you’ll also be able to visually experience and interact with the music in new ways. The album art is front and center, bold and beautiful, with additional backstage access to the artist’s lyrics, tour dates, bios, and more.

web_nowplaying

Improved Navigation: It’s easier than ever to manage your music with seamless navigation between past, present, and future listening. From what’s currently playing, to station creation and organization, and the history of your favorite tracks, the updated features across the platform allow you to easily control your listening experience.

web_mystations

Replays and More Skips: For Pandora Plus listeners, hit the replay button to start your favorite jam from the beginning or experience that newly discovered song again. It could be the last song you heard, or you can go back in your listening session and replay a track. Press skip to get to your next favorite track. For those of you who want to stick with the free, ad-supported Pandora, you’ll be getting some new features as well. Whenever you run out of skips or want to replay a track, just watch a video ad to get those extra features for added control over your experience.

web_trackhistory

Tour Dates: Love what you heard and want to experience it live? Access to local shows is now just a click away. We’re serving upcoming tour dates for all of your favorite acts in Now Playing and the artist pages.

web_backstage

Comments

1. Alex
    November 09, 2016 at 8:49am
    I'm still seeing the old interface when using it on Chrome (desktop). Should I activate something to make the new UI appear?
  2. Daniel Oman (@d_oman)
    November 09, 2016 at 9:56am
    LOVE it! Pandora is my fave and can't wait to switch from Spotify to Pandora Premium as soon as it comes out.
  3. James Morrison
    November 09, 2016 at 11:20am
    The new whatever sucks on my computer and I Phone. On the computer it keeps stalling and after 10 min. or so I realize it is not playing then I have to go pressing forward to get it to start again. On the I Phone the pretty blue P takes forever to start after clicking. I am seriously considering dumping P for Apple.
    1. PandoraSupport
      November 09, 2016 at 11:32am
      Have you reached out to our support team for help yet? If not, you can contact them directly here: http://pdora.co/writeus
  4. Terry
    November 09, 2016 at 11:58am
    Does high res work on all browsers now? I think it only currently works on Chrome,
  5. Scott
    November 09, 2016 at 12:22pm
    Just went to pandora.com and it still requires flash.. No Thanks.
  6. srbrunner
    November 09, 2016 at 12:23pm
    Just went to pandora.com and it still requires flash. Won't play on Safari. No thanks I will pass.
  7. donnyb
    November 09, 2016 at 3:32pm
    Doe this mean I can use Safari finally?
    1. PandoraSupport
      November 11, 2016 at 7:44am
      If using Safari/Firefox, we still require Flash due to browser audio codec limitations. Please email us for more info: http://pdora.co/writeus
  8. Brad Meyer
    November 09, 2016 at 4:25pm
    I am missing the station shuffle feature on the new web interface. Is it still there and I just don't see it? Or, has it been removed? I loved that feature of the old interface.
  9. Emily Ruoff
    November 10, 2016 at 8:32am
    How do we shuffle the stations?
    1. PandoraSupport
      November 11, 2016 at 7:55am
      Shuffle is not currently a feature included in the new site - we're working on improving it. Email us for info, feedback & help: http://pdora.co/writeus
  10. Emily Ruoff
    November 10, 2016 at 8:46am
    How do we shuffle stations on this new version?

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )