Tune in and listen up, Pandora listeners–we’ve added a ton of fresh music for your grooving pleasure, with many more coming soon. Today we launched Featured Playlists to help you find the perfect jam to set the mood for any moment, keep up with trending artists, and discover new music with over 250 playlists that are hand-picked and re-freshed (see what we did there?) by our wickedly expert curators.
But wait, there’s more… a bunch of Featured Playlists also have a twinning radio station– so you can enjoy the awesomeness whether you’re on free Pandora, Plus or Premium. Head on over to your Browse module to check out Featured Playlists (we’ve also made personalized recommendations based on your listening history– you’re welcome).
Here are some of our personal faves:
For Sunday fundays:
- Hipster Brunch (Station): Top off your bottomless mimosa, get your avocado toast, and enjoy this upbeat buzzworthy soundtrack.
- Modern Yacht Rock: A contemporary take on smooth rock grooves mixed with some electronic vibes.
- Country Drinkin’ Songs (Station): Grab something domestic, light, and cold and belly up to this list of iconic country drinkin’ songs.
For manic Mondays:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte (Station): Mellow indie pop for chilly autumn afternoons. Basic is beautiful.
- Woke AF Comedy (Station): Stand-up from some of the smartest comics around. Prepare to laugh and think at the same time.
- I Hate My Boss: Your go-to for any day of the week that “the man” is getting you down.
For Netflix and chilling:
- Cuffing Season: Get warmed up and set the mood with naughty Hip Hop and R&B.
- Flexxx: Put the kids to bed – this station is all about X-rated dancehall slackness.
- Turn Out The Lights (Station):The greatest and most beautiful love songs from the classic soul era.
For breakups with Bae:
- Heartbreak Reggae: Make ups and break ups Jamaican style.
- Somebody Done Me Wrong Songs: Country songs that capture the essence of sweet revenge.
- Back in the Day: Classic hits from the ’80s, ’90s and 2000s that will take you back to fat laces and gold grillz.
- The TRL Era: Hits from the MTV TRL era. We miss you Carson.
- Waterfalls: Travel back in time with baggy overalls, nose-rings and acid wash.
- Tight Pants Dance Party (Station): Put on your tight pants and dance the day away with this mix of old and new highly danceable indie hits.
- Keep It Lit (Station): The most ratchet hip hop to make you go HAM. Tune in and crank it up!
- Fiesta Privada: Edgy live recordings from contemporary regional Mexican artists.
- Drake A-Z (Station): The best all-time hits from your boy Drizzy, plus some of his hottest features.
- Beast Mode (Station): Loaded with high-energy, carb-burning, workout beats to help fuel the fire when you’re feeling the burn!
- Dancehall Workout: High BPM dancehall bangers to get your heart rate up and your feet dancing.
- Top Country Workout Songs: Get your fitness on with these country workout songs.