Hopefully you are enjoying the new look for Pandora that we have been rolling out to our iPhone and Android listeners over the past few weeks. The principles of simplicity and clarity serve as the heart of this evolved design that will help you to more easily personalize, discover, and explore your favorite music on Pandora.
Take a look below at how the new features in this update will make your Pandora experience even better:
- Tap the new Personalization Icon to easily access your Thumb History or Add Variety.
- Accidentally thumbed a song? Now you can Un-Thumb by simply tapping the thumb again.
- What was that song? Browse your Session History to give that awesome track a thumbs-up.
- Add Variety or rename your station to make it uniquely yours.
- Want to see the Thumb History for all of your favorite stations? Just tap the Thumb Count Icon.
We’re excited about this latest refresh to the Pandora experience, and look forward to the continual innovation that will unleash the power of music for our listeners. We hope these latest updates help you further personalize your stations and discover more music and artists you love. Happy listening!
To learn more about the update, visit http://www.pandora.com/newpandora.
As always, we’d love to hear what you think. To give us feedback, get help, or find answers, visit http://help.pandora.com.