Hopefully you are enjoying the new look for Pandora that we have been rolling out to our iPhone and Android listeners over the past few weeks. The principles of simplicity and clarity serve as the heart of this evolved design that will help you to more easily personalize, discover, and explore your favorite music on Pandora.

Take a look below at how the new features in this update will make your Pandora experience even better:

01_nowplaying

• Tap the new Personalization Icon to easily access your Thumb History or Add Variety.

• Accidentally thumbed a song? Now you can Un-Thumb by simply tapping the thumb again.

03_stationdetails

• What was that song? Browse your Session History to give that awesome track a thumbs-up.

• Add Variety or rename your station to make it uniquely yours.

04_thumbhistory

• Want to see the Thumb History for all of your favorite stations? Just tap the Thumb Count Icon.

We’re excited about this latest refresh to the Pandora experience, and look forward to the continual innovation that will unleash the power of music for our listeners. We hope these latest updates help you further personalize your stations and discover more music and artists you love. Happy listening!

To learn more about the update, visit http://www.pandora.com/newpandora.

As always, we’d love to hear what you think. To give us feedback, get help, or find answers, visit http://help.pandora.com.

Comments

1. Tyler
    August 21, 2015 at 6:50pm
    I can not find add variety. This is becoming very frustrating.everytime you update something else breaks. I really want to add a variety to stations but option is nowhere to be found(on android anyway) and am very close to changing music apps .
    1. PandoraSupport
      August 24, 2015 at 7:25am
      You should still be able to add variety to your station - email our support team for more info: pdora.co/writeus
  2. jay koul
    September 17, 2015 at 3:11am
    I've been having problems trying to get into Pandora it was not accept password or email address
    1. PandoraSupport
      September 19, 2015 at 3:17pm
      So sorry to hear this - please email us and we'll reset your password for you: pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  3. Stephanie
    March 05, 2016 at 11:01pm
    I can add variety to some stations, but not others. I can change the title of ant and all radio stations, but when I couch station details the "add variety" option isn't available and several stations vaca a pop up that says I can't edit the station. This is a new thing since Pandora upgraded (I have tried to add variety to these stations on my computer as well). Help?
    1. PandoraSupport
      March 10, 2016 at 9:48am
      Hi Stephanie - please email our support team for further help with this: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  4. Frank
    May 22, 2016 at 7:33am
    Hi I have the same issue as Stephanie. cannot add variety to some stations. Only began noticing this recently. Please help.
    1. PandoraSupport
      May 23, 2016 at 2:42pm
      Hi Frank - Please email our support team directly for help: http://pdora.co/writeus.
  5. Mike
    June 11, 2016 at 12:33am
    Hey Pandora, I was curious- is there anyway to simply reset my account? I've been using Pandora or several years now and after upgrading to Pandora One and finally understanding exactly what the thumbs do, I've realized that my thumb history has become extremely cluttered on some stations- to the point of about 300 or so thumbs on one of my (about) 10 stations. Seeing as your reply speed seemed to be pretty quick to several of the posts in here, I was curious if there was an easier way to remove all the thumbs from my stations without having to go through each individual thumb. Thanks in Advanced, Mike
    1. PandoraSupport
      June 14, 2016 at 8:39am
      Hey Mike! Unfortunately, we don't have a way to mass-clear all thumbs so you'd have to do it individually. If you'd like to start fresh, we can close out your existing account and you can create a new one under the same address. If you'd like help with that, or have any other questions, shoot us an email: http://pdora.co/writeus.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )