You now have even more ways to discover and enjoy the music you love with Pandora on Apple TV.

1822_ProductMarketing_Blog_StationList

Gather around the big screen. The new Apple TV (4th generation) is here and we are excited to be one of the first music apps on this new experience. We designed this app to help you get the most out of Pandora as Apple opens the next chapter on the connected home at its best.

1822_ProductMarketing_Blog_NowPlaying

Apps are not only the way we entertain ourselves but also how we make memories with our friends and families. Thanks to the beautiful design of Pandora for Apple TV, your next ultimate dance party just got a little bit swankier. All the features that you have come to love and expect from Pandora can be found on our intuitive and stylish app, including creating personalized stations, thumbing up and down tracks, and discovering new artists. We’ve also made it easier to get to your favorite stations by providing an on screen activation code for the first time you access Pandora on Apple TV.

Launching on Apple TV is part of Pandora’s commitment to innovation. Pandora is available on over 1,000 of the most popular consumer electronics devices, including connected speakers, gaming consoles, smart TVs, and wearables. Pandora is now available on Apple TV (4th generation only) in the United States, Australia, and New Zealand. Did you know that Pandora is available in the car, in the home, and on your wrist? To find out where else Pandora is available check out our Pandora Everywhere pages.

Comments

1. Hector
    December 16, 2015 at 11:03am
    Yea bigger is nice but it does not work at all
  2. Bob
    December 16, 2015 at 11:49am
    How do I get the Pandora app on my Apple TV?
  3. Susan Osborne
    December 16, 2015 at 7:23pm
    I don't see Pandora when I open my Apple TV. How do I get it?
  4. David ceja
    December 18, 2015 at 10:37am
    742 no lombarda addison il
  5. Monica
    December 18, 2015 at 3:36pm
    Pandora for Apple TV is only available for the latest gen Apple TV (4th gen). I downloaded it β€” I've only been waiting years for this β€” sadly, it does not work. Boo. I press play and nothing happens. My only 2 guesses, poor development or you have to be a Pandora One subscriber.
    1. PandoraSupport
      December 19, 2015 at 1:20pm
      Email us here for help: pdora.co/writeus
      1. Jason Switzer
        December 31, 2015 at 6:24pm
        This is not a valid email address, please advise.
      2. travis collette
        January 03, 2016 at 12:06pm
        i have done the same thing but will not play once i select the play.. i have downloaded it and deleted the app four times..
    2. Franklin Clyde W
      December 19, 2015 at 8:00pm
      Why only the new ATV? This is stupid. I'm a long time Apple supporter and I cannot understand why Amazon and Amazon Prime and Pandora and all apps are not offered. You aren't going to keep me from accessing them. I can do it on TIVO or Roku. All Apple does is just piss people off. Why are they afraid of the competition?
  6. Kevin Hicks
    December 22, 2015 at 7:05am
    How do I get Pandora on my Apple TV?
  7. gerard
    January 24, 2016 at 11:52am
    If the Pandora App doesn't play but shows the station and current song, This solution might work for you. The issue : Pandora on Apple TV didnt play but the app launched and i could see the station but the song never loaded and was stuck at 0% . I emailed Pandora support and got this fix and it worked for me. It turned out to be an Apple TV configuration setting. Here is what they instructed. "If you see that a track is playing but you're not hearing any sound, please go to your Apple TV Settings, select Audio and Video, and disable the Reduce Loud Sounds setting. Then try Pandora again".
  8. John
    February 09, 2016 at 5:17am
    That worked for me. THANKS Gerard!
  9. norm
    August 03, 2016 at 8:26pm
    So I came here to complain about the controls. I hated have to press down>right>click just to skip a song. While listing other options I came up with the idea to make you click right twice (to avoid accidental skips since you can't go back) instead of just single right click. Then I decided to just try it, and well what do you know you guys had the same idea... Double click right on atv4 remote skips to the next song... lol I guess my only complaint is make these features easier to find, i just happen to stumble into that.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )