March 2, 2016 update: Browse now available on Android!

Whether you know exactly what you want to listen to, or need a little help discovering the perfect music to match your mood – we will be making it easier for you to find the music you love on Pandora. I’m excited to give you a sneak peek at how we’re making your Pandora experience even more effortless and enjoyable.

IMG_0035.jpg (cleaned) IMG_0039.jpg (clean)

This week we are introducing a new destination to discover music and a refreshed mobile experience to a limited number of listeners. Browse can help you find the perfect station to satisfy any musical mood because everything you see is personalized. It’s also dynamic so it evolves with your musical taste. In this new experience you can easily explore all the countless stations that our musicologists have carefully curated just for you.

We’ve also simIMG_0040.jpg (clean)plified the navigation on Pandora by making it easier for you to find your most recently listened to stations and now your music is always one tap away with our new mini-player.

We’re really excited about the innovations that you will be seeing from us and this is only a little preview of things to come from Pandora. Our mobile refresh with Browse will be rolling out to all of our mobile listeners in the months ahead – so stay tuned. Happy listening!

-Chris Phillips, Chief Product Officer

Comments

1. Brian Urso (@UrsoBrian)
    November 06, 2015 at 1:57pm
    And Windows Desktop and Web get ignored again and again and again.... I challenge you to look at how many unique times new features or improved UI has been launched on mobile since the last time Windows Desktop or the Web app got any kind of improvement of a similar kind. Will we ever get revised and improved experiences??? :-/ Frustrated Pandora One Customer
    1. neilbp
      November 16, 2015 at 1:19pm
      I'm also frustrated. I'm a Pandora One customer that mostly listens with the web app and I can't believe how long it's been since an improvement was made.
  2. Jack
    November 07, 2015 at 12:03pm
    Pandora won't work on the iPhone now. I guess that does make it effortless.
    1. PandoraSupport
      November 07, 2015 at 1:26pm
      Oh no! Sorry to hear that, Jack. Email our support team for some help: pdora.co/writeus -Katie
  3. Param Khiva
    November 08, 2015 at 9:11pm
    Really Good Article, i like it very much.
  4. khivaparam
    November 08, 2015 at 9:12pm
    Good Useful Article
  5. zoe
    November 09, 2015 at 9:20pm
    I have an account already w/Pandora. I just want it to play on my phone.
    1. PandoraSupport
      November 11, 2015 at 1:12pm
      Hi Zoe - your Pandora account can be on as many devices as you'd like as long as you use the same email and password you originally used to create your account. If you need help accessing your account, please email us: http://pdora.co/writeus. -Kim
  6. Roxanne Self
    November 11, 2015 at 3:09pm
    I use my music to help me sleep. When you stop it to ask me if I'm still listening it wakes me up completely. I have Pandora One. Please stop doing this to me!
  7. Pandora Eyes Offline Mode For Its Music Service | Robert Hof
    November 19, 2015 at 7:29pm
    […] In fact, it’s quite complex. And Pandora has continued to offer other improvements, including new ways to find music introduced last […]

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )