Comments

1. Michael
    November 28, 2006 at 8:49pm
    Feel free to swing by Joliet or Utica! I work at Grizzly Jacks's Grand Bear Resort & Indoor Waterpark. You can swim and listen to Pandora from your laptop from anywhere in the Main Lodge Building. Thanks for an AWESOME music experience!!!
  2. stephen craig rowe
    November 29, 2006 at 10:37pm
    My experience with the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I am Maitre d' at Jims Steakhouse in Peoria, Il. On the night before TSO palyed at the Peoria Civic Center I was checking the reservetion book when a middle aged long haired gentelman asked to see a menu and wine list. We chatted about some or the finer wines and he made a reservation for a party of five at seven o'clock that evening. As I wrote the name Pitrelli in the book, there was a familiarity. That I let pass. Around 7 I looked at the party of five, with a smile and said to them " You are the Orchestra!" Al Pitrelli, guitarist and band leader all smiles introduced me to his wife Jane and three other band members. Throughout the evening the conversation was sweet and very good. Nice people,genuine and well meaning. They even called me to the table to share a glass of wine and toasted me! In my tuxedo the night was was a joy. When they left Al gave me a hug and thanked me for a good evening. His wife Jane gave me a big hug and a kiss. Then thanked me for making the evening wonderful and memorable. The painting studio, Jim's Steakhouse, Stephen Craig Rowe and the sold out guests thank the Trans Siberian Orchestra for visiting Peoria, Il. As ever be well, Stephen Craig Rowe
  3. Bronson
    December 07, 2006 at 9:44am
    If your ever in the Peoria area don't forget to check out a band FAR FROM FREE incredible sound!!!
  4. Johnny D
    December 10, 2006 at 6:36pm
    Pandora knows what i want...it's like me being a DJ all over again ! Luv ya baby!
  5. THE INDIVIDUALS
    December 12, 2006 at 4:07pm
    When you come to Chi Town check out the Wild Hare on Clark street up by Wrigley Field for some live Reggae. Let us know a couple of days before you get here and we will tell you what's crackin around town. www.ruletheworldrecords.com www.myspace.com/theindividuals420 420!!!! I-CLICK
  6. Michael
    February 05, 2007 at 3:52pm
    Hi Brandon/Lupita! Regarding who did "Russian Radio," I believe I have the answer. Red Flag does a few versions of this song. I actually own this song, so if you're interested in getting a copy, send me an email to the address above. Also, feel free to check out my website on fashions. I'll soon be posting blogs on music, so stay tuned! Cheers~!
  7. Kara Jo
    February 10, 2007 at 11:27am
    Hey there! Regarding an earlier comment above about Photoside Cafe... They're and up-and-coming band from Greenville College, lots of talent. They've been doing some touring throughout IL recently, check them out on myspace. Also! Peoria, IL has a pretty decent local music scene. Concerts are generally more advertised by word-of-mouth, but more often than not, are a good place to find some mew music... and I hear that's what you guys are all about, yeah? Haha! Have a great day, and good luck hunting *wink* KJo
  8. Billie
    March 29, 2007 at 5:27pm
    I think this radio is awesome. I really like that I can hear a lot of my favorite bands that the other players don't have. Keep up the good work.
  9. joanne howard
    April 12, 2007 at 9:58pm
    Idont fine a varity of music that really grooves me but boy when i stumbled across pandora that was it,i now listen to you all every day none stop.So keep it coming and note that i love yall`joanne
  10. SHAWNTEL
    April 23, 2007 at 1:37pm
    I WOULD LIKE TO LISTEN TO SONGS FROM MANY YEARS AGO BUT I DON'T QUITE REMEMBER ALL OF THE ARTIST THAT SING THE SONGS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO LISTEN TOO, IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN PROVIDE A LIST OF THE ARTIST THAT I CAN CHOSE TO LISTEN TOO?