Comments

1. Leah
    August 30, 2006 at 11:10pm
    Awesome website! I too was thumbing through my copy of time magazine when I came upon the five coolest websites where pandora happened to be one of them. I am so glad I checked it out. Thumbs way up to your team, good job! If you are ever in Rockford check out the Fabulous Janes, they are a great band. And if you are in need of some good grub check out the Thai Hut @ 1441 Sandy Hollow road. Keep the great music flowing! = )
  2. Chris D.
    September 08, 2006 at 8:14am
    I am a Tech Facilitator at an elementary school here in IL and found Pandora a few days ago. I have told my entire staff and we all agree this is the best way to listen to music. Classrooms stream you all day to keep the natives from getting restless, and just make a nice atmosphere. Fabulous! Thank you so much!
  3. Tim O’C
    September 08, 2006 at 6:23pm
    Heard of Pandora recently and think this site is FANTASTIC! Far and away better than anything else I have found on the net. Great way to hear new and familiar music. Always looking forward to what I will hear next. Keep the good job up! How can I get a shirt to promote this station?
  4. JC
    September 14, 2006 at 8:02pm
    Pandora is just awesome. When back in Chicago and have a chance, check out a band called Bandoleros. They put on one of the best live shows that you'll want to see them again and again. They play a mixture of flamenco, rhumba, mediterranean, and latin music. Just awesome! They usually play Pasha on Wed and Excalibur on Fridays, I believe.
  5. larry anderson
    September 26, 2006 at 4:52am
    hello: have a band in chicago called ditchwater.they just released the album Going Forward...Looking Back.check them out at myspace.com/ditchwater or contact sandra anderson at sbmanagement007@aol.com will be glad to send album.
  6. Dave
    October 01, 2006 at 10:43am
    You NEED to hit up the TWIN CITIES in MINNESOTA. Minneapolis boasts one of the BEST music scenes in the country! It is tragic that you skipped it.
  7. Brandon
    November 06, 2006 at 12:33am
    If you're heading through southern Illinois, you should check out Dear Future. Influenced by U2, Coldplay and Mute Math, they have a great fresh sound and a live show to match!
  8. Lupita
    November 10, 2006 at 1:13pm
    Russian radio How will I ever believe you Radio When will they ever deceive you, Ahah There is a sound I?ve never found Yet I hear it most of the time ? What will I say, ? What will I do Woah,woah, woah, woah, woah, whoa, Don?t you turn to (tell me) Woah,woah, woah, woah, woah, whoa, If I ever change. Does anyone know who sang this song? Please send out a shout! It's on my things I need to do before I die list~must find it, hear it again, save it, own it then die.
  9. Conor Donahue
    November 12, 2006 at 5:25pm
    Come to Lake Forest, IL it is a northern suburb of Chicago come to CROYA and see some great budding artists
  10. Melissa
    November 22, 2006 at 7:19pm
    For the past few weeks now, my profile isn't working. It either says that there is a technical problem, or the typing gets scrambled and it freaks out on me. Anyone else having this issue? And does anyone know what the deal is??? I miss my Pandora greatly and I want it back!!!!!!