I’m in Toronto for the Canadian Music Week conference.
This is super short notice, but I’m going to head to Rushton Restaurant Friday evening around 10:30pm for a get together with any interested folks. The Rushton coordinates:
740 St. Clair Ave. W.
Phone: (416) 658-7874
Ian Milne the DJ has recently setup of a Squeezebox and plans to spin the tunes.
Hope to see you there!! Tim

Comments

1. Mike
    March 02, 2006 at 10:52pm
    i want pandora in Poland;D
  2. Jono
    March 03, 2006 at 4:00am
    Not as much as I want it in the UK :)
  3. Jackie Parker
    March 03, 2006 at 8:14am
    I just wanted to extend a personal invitation for you and your friend to come to Memphis Tennessee! We have a plethura of artist (from garage grunge to Delta Blues!) here and I believe that you will find some great sounds here!!!
  4. Kody
    March 03, 2006 at 9:11am
    But... Pandora isn't allowed in Canada... You need a US Zip code!
  5. Chris
    March 04, 2006 at 2:32am
    Hi, I am from Germany and interning in Texas. Pandora is an amazing idea. People like me don't want to listen to the same artist over and over, they want to listen to a good mixture of music they like (and maybe don't know). And it is a great opportunity for small bands. 30$/year is a fair price. The time you are in Germany: Visit universities, small student (live music) clubs and local newcomer festivals. They are the germ cell of new music. Keep on rollin! - All over the world!
  6. Paul Bliss
    March 04, 2006 at 10:30am
    I think there should be a bar telling how much is left in the song.
  7. Abbie
    March 04, 2006 at 11:07pm
    It would be great to be able to exclude time frames of music. My (otherwise great) station keeps playing this cheesy synthesizer-heavy eighties/early nineties music. I can see that it's similar to the stuff that I like in some aspects, but I still wish I could get rid of it.
  8. Stavros
    March 05, 2006 at 10:12am
    I was wondering if you ever thought of adding Greek artists...
  9. timothy wood
    March 05, 2006 at 10:33am
    Pandora is a mixed up groupy thing i wanted to hear phish and i had to endure what you thought i wanted to hear it would have been nice to help people remember old bands or songs long since forgotten but instead you choose to force your new wave audible garbage on people i only wanted to hear an old phish album i lost and have not been able to replace called "lawn Boy".However if you think you have something here so be it goodbye Happy listening to forced Gender
  10. alexis olivia kier
    March 05, 2006 at 10:41am
    i'm blown away by how elegant yr coding is; great service, great idea. but...there should really be more options besides the LIKE/DISLIKE binary.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )