I’m hosting a Town Hall meeting this Monday at my Alma Mater, Stanford University. It’s going to be great being back on campus and sharing our story with students and Pandora users in the local area. Please stop by if you have a chance!
stanford_logo.jpg
Details
When: Monday, November 27th, 2006 at 8:00 pm
Where: Cubberley Auditorium, Stanford University, Palo Alto
Hope to see you there!
Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. The Grog
    November 29, 2006 at 6:54pm
    I LOVE PANDORA! You guys are the coolest web site I've foound on the internet in years. I currently am listening to a Reggae station I created. I also have a Rock station and a Jam Band station. It's wonderful at work and I'm opening up to more bands all the time. Keep up the great work!
  2. christel
    November 29, 2006 at 7:25pm
    I love the websites and the way it provides information to me!! THANKYOU
  3. Jason
    November 30, 2006 at 8:56am
    can you see how unappealing this is to the rest of the world ?
  4. Chris
    November 30, 2006 at 9:46pm
    Jason, No. William, Pandora does not let you listen to the exact song that you request, (not author). It introduces you to similar music by other artists. Flora, Your internet speed may not be fast enough to handle the music. Start a song, then pause for 1 minuet. Then play, do you get the stops as frequently? If not, then your internet is not fast enough, otherwise, you have other problems. -Chris
  5. Juki
    December 01, 2006 at 11:30am
    Pandora is exactly what web needed. Thank you very much.
  6. Simona
    December 03, 2006 at 5:39am
    Hi everybody. Listening pandora from Italy. Is a very good new for me that there are a so great "radio" where i can have "my" own music..... I see and ear but still now I can't believe.... Thank a lot to the great mind that make this possible!!!! There is any way i can suggest some music that Pandora still now dont know???? Kisse to everybody....try to share my radio maligha75@yahoo.it
  7. Dan
    December 08, 2006 at 8:32pm
    thanks for all the wonder music
  8. Stefenie
    December 11, 2006 at 9:18pm
    how do I contact the person who has created a specific station? I can "share" a station but how do I post a coment on their profile?????help please.....thanks. Oh yeah, almost forgot. This is a most excellent site! Thanks for all your hard work...much appreciated (brilliant). Cheers
  9. Tom
    December 13, 2006 at 11:56am
    well I,m glad to see that u took my advice and got some JIMMY REED music. one of the most influential bluesmen of all time. Thank u soooo much for Pandora and j.r.
  10. photophile
    December 14, 2006 at 6:48am
    Press the button called "Account" beside your email address. It will be in there. This site is amazing. Thanks for all your work.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )