I’m hosting a Town Hall meeting this Monday at my Alma Mater, Stanford University. It’s going to be great being back on campus and sharing our story with students and Pandora users in the local area. Please stop by if you have a chance!
stanford_logo.jpg
Details
When: Monday, November 27th, 2006 at 8:00 pm
Where: Cubberley Auditorium, Stanford University, Palo Alto
Hope to see you there!
Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Alex Salvador
    November 27, 2006 at 1:19pm
    Tim, Great idea of this music genome project... very soon here in Brazil will be a sucess, i'm telling everyone of my friends about this gorgeous newcomer... congrats, alex salvador
  2. Paulien van Bilsen
    November 27, 2006 at 3:22pm
    Hello Tim By accident I found Pandoramusic in Google, and ever since my husband and I have been entiousiastic listeners of Pandora. We live in The Netherlands.We don'nt understand what those meetings are all over your country, but never the less we like Pandora very much Paulien and Marijn Westerbeke
  3. sharondie
    November 27, 2006 at 5:21pm
    whutz up i love yall music and i wanna marry chris brown
  4. Lord Howard Wickes
    November 28, 2006 at 5:20am
    Yep... here's two bands i reccommend: 1. Jim Let's Jam, a local band based in North Yorkshire, UK, You can find them on Myspace 2. A brilliant jazz drummer called Dylan Howe
  5. John Goodwin
    November 28, 2006 at 6:53pm
    UNLV is the College!!
  6. something
    November 29, 2006 at 3:53am
    hey is there a way to create a station of songs from musicals? There are just so many great musicals, a station for them would be wonderful thanks :)
  7. Flora
    November 29, 2006 at 5:29am
    Hi Staff, This is great! What a wonderful programme. I enjoy your music. Thansk so much. Pls, my music plays and stop all the time, what could be wrong? Help!
  8. William N. Blake
    November 29, 2006 at 10:56am
    Dear sirs: I am new to Pandora. My problem with it is this: I cannot choose the music I wish to listen to. All I get is a radio station like Johnny Cash station, etc. Am I not understanding the system properly?
  9. mike carver
    November 29, 2006 at 6:45pm
    i love all bluegrass music im glad i found pandora mike
  10. mike carver
    November 29, 2006 at 6:47pm
    i love bluegrass music good job pandora!!!!!!!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )