This Thursday, I’ll be in Salt Lake City to meet Pandora listeners and music lovers at the downtown Main Library. Looking forward to hearing what your thoughts are about the service and current trends in digital music. If you’re in the area, please stop by! Full details are below.
slc_library.jpg
Details
When: Thursday, January 18th, 2007 at 7:30 pm
Where: Salt Lake City Main Library, Auditorium
210 East 400 South (map)
Hope to see you there!
Tim (Founder)

Comments

1. Braden
    January 17, 2007 at 12:56pm
    Neat. I'm down in Provo, so I probably won't make it, but I appreciate that you're making yourself available.
  2. Evil ZEN Scientist
    January 17, 2007 at 5:05pm
    You got plans for after the get-together? We'll certainly show you that SLC isn't a dull place..
  3. John McCarthy
    January 19, 2007 at 12:08pm
    I heard your interview on NPR here in Salt Lake City and it was one of those moments NPR calls a "Driveway Moment." I had reached my destination, and was even a little late, but I couldn't leave my car and miss the interview. It was so wonderful to have chance to download the software and get started. I immediately emailed several friends and gave them the link.
  4. Rolando
    January 19, 2007 at 3:32pm
    I've just introduced the 15th person to the Pandora a new employee and the world is a better place.
  5. james
    January 21, 2007 at 12:24pm
    Thanks for coming to Salt Lake the other night. Great venue, really interesting questions too!
  6. Judy
    February 07, 2007 at 5:54am
    I used to listen to a station called Beethoven, now I can't find it on Pandora
  7. Kels
    November 01, 2007 at 1:06pm
    Come to Provo! BYU loves you guys!
  8. Renae
    November 21, 2007 at 6:56am
    I discovered Pandora Radio while completing exhaustive, comprehensive exams for my graduate work. Wound tighter than a ball of rubberbands, I listed Enya as my music of choice. Nearly all tension drained; thus I completed the exams without snapping! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  9. Dan
    December 27, 2007 at 5:47pm
    I just stumbled upon this today and am deleting all other online radio stations. This is my dream station. I absolutely love it. Favorites already are Enya and South American Andean music. I just can't get over how your program finds what I like. It's so user friendly. Thank you so much.
  10. Sl warner
    February 06, 2008 at 1:13pm
    My brother has introduced me to what he calls Filk, folk music in a Science Fiction World. I am still unfamiliar with the artists or songs and am in a position of not knowing what to ask for. The best one that I can remember is "Never Set The Cat on Fire". Any guidance would be appreciated, Thanks SLW

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )