After a 5 week preview release, Pandora is now open to the public. We’d like to thank the thousands of people that helped us during the preview; we took all of your feedback to heart and were able to rev. the service based on your feedback. In particular the launch release includes several new features you told us you wanted:
- Complete station history – scroll back and see all the songs played on your stations
- Rate and buy any song – even after they finish playing
- Quick access to song feedback (“I like this”, “I don’t like this”) from the song popup menu
- Simplified “Guide Us” panel
- An improved audio library
- Enhanced station sharing features
- A simple URL interface for creating stations from your blogs and websites (more on this later!)
There’s much more still to come — you’ve given us enough ideas to fill 10 releases!
The most gratifying thing about the past month for all of us at Pandora has been the opportunity to interact with all of you. We want to have the same kind of relationship with all of our listeners. Please don’t hesitate to send us an email (email@example.com) with your thoughts, feedback, ideas, and comments. We’re still listening!