Two weeks ago we rather quietly rolled out our first BlackBerry applications and yesterday we completed the first phase of our rollout with the announcement of Pandora for BlackBerry App World.
Pandora for BlackBerry runs on a wide variety of handsets and carriers. At the moment we support the Curve (including the new 8900), Bold, Pearl, and 8800 on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. We’re still working on the Storm — the touchscreen UI presents a unique opportunity and we want to get the interactions just right. Stay tuned on that front.
You can install the Pandora application through the BlackBerry App World (which you may need to install on your phone — click here for details) or by simply visiting pandora.com from your BlackBerry web browser.
Pandora for BlackBerry delivers the full Pandora experience, in the palm of your hand. Listen to the stations you created on the web or make news ones right on your BlackBerry. Skip and rate songs just like on the web. It’s like a personal soundtrack for your life. Learn more here.

Comments

1. nw
    April 30, 2009 at 12:23pm
    i'm having trouple using my headset with Pandora.
  2. Rohit
    May 01, 2009 at 9:35am
    It would be great to have pandora for the Nokia 5800! Please, please, please be working on it (fingers crossed). It's a shame that carriers are exploiting customers through costly data plans to have a free app! Part of the reason I don't buy my phones here, and I'm a huge Nokia guy and it would be great to listen to pandora on my 5800. Thanks!
  3. Ana
    May 02, 2009 at 9:51pm
    Is Pandora available for Android (HTC Dreams Mobile)? Thanks.
  4. deftoolnes
    May 07, 2009 at 9:34pm
    That's awesome how much Sprint is supporting Pandora. They mentioned Pandora on their new 4G commercial, and it's also an advertised app on Sprint's homepage. The best part of all it's still FREE!! I just wish it was available on the HTC Touch Pro. I used Pandora on the Mogul and loved it more than my 8G memory card. As far as hardware, I love the Touch more than the Mogul...But would trade back in a heartbeat just to be able to use Pandora again. Keep up the awesome work PANDORA!!
  5. jwducks
    May 25, 2009 at 7:33am
    I have the bb 8800. Will pandora play in stereo? Can someone recommend a compatible headset? Thx
  6. Cody
    June 02, 2009 at 3:25pm
    When the BlackBerry Tour 9630 comes out this summer I hope it supports Pandora.. Pandora+BB9630+Verizon's Superfast Network/Awesome Coverage= The happiest person alive!
  7. umbralatro
    June 08, 2009 at 8:51pm
    I would have to add my voice to those patiently clamoring for an app for the G1. Pandora is far and away the best internet radio station out there. I'd love to be able to take it everywhere.
  8. Will
    July 24, 2009 at 8:02pm
    Pandora is availiable for all but why not the palm treo pro, even the pre has a version working on it and it came out after the pro did, pandora please get the palm treo working with the radio alot of people would e very greatful
  9. Christie
    July 31, 2009 at 1:46pm
    when will you have pandora for the palm centro? I'm in need for my pandora on the go!!!! Please!!!!
  10. Kaill
    October 08, 2009 at 3:45pm
    i am loving this on the black berry storm it works wonderfuly and sounds great. I enjoy being able to take it with me where ever I go. Just one complaint is that i can't scroll through past songs played like one pandora one or the web browser only dislike i have about it.