Two weeks ago we rather quietly rolled out our first BlackBerry applications and yesterday we completed the first phase of our rollout with the announcement of Pandora for BlackBerry App World.
Pandora for BlackBerry runs on a wide variety of handsets and carriers. At the moment we support the Curve (including the new 8900), Bold, Pearl, and 8800 on AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon. We’re still working on the Storm — the touchscreen UI presents a unique opportunity and we want to get the interactions just right. Stay tuned on that front.
You can install the Pandora application through the BlackBerry App World (which you may need to install on your phone — click here for details) or by simply visiting pandora.com from your BlackBerry web browser.
Pandora for BlackBerry delivers the full Pandora experience, in the palm of your hand. Listen to the stations you created on the web or make news ones right on your BlackBerry. Skip and rate songs just like on the web. It’s like a personal soundtrack for your life. Learn more here.

Comments

1. Adrian
    April 21, 2009 at 4:30pm
    Any idea when Pandora will work on the Palm Treo Pro?
  2. Mickey
    April 22, 2009 at 2:01am
    I just found a new reason to love my Blackberry.
  3. Cassie
    April 23, 2009 at 4:19am
    I have the HTC phone that is supported by sprint's network, however I go through the service provider U.S. Cellular. I would love Pandora on my phone if it's possible to make connections with the service provider. Thanks!
  4. Laura
    April 25, 2009 at 8:05am
    Don't forget about the HTC Touch Diamond too!!! :-D
  5. brian
    April 25, 2009 at 4:17pm
    G1 owners unite!!!!! android needs pandora!!!
  6. Jules
    April 25, 2009 at 7:40pm
    I'm an old school Mac/ Palm OS gal so going Blackberry and PC stung a bit until the Pandora Ap showed up on my radar. Works like a charm on my Storm and makes arguing with Vista something to dance to. Thanks so very much for putting such a fabulous and clever ap out there.
  7. Caterina
    April 26, 2009 at 4:47pm
    I just saw that you have this for iphone? I can't wait to try it!
  8. Bob
    April 26, 2009 at 7:12pm
    Been using it on my BlackBerry Curve 8320 w/T-Mobile for about a week, and it's been awesome! Their EDGE network is just too slow, though. And there are no 3G BlackBerry devices for T-Mobile. They have the G1, but there's no Pandora for the G1, and iirc they have a monthly data cap. I have unlimited data on my BlackBerry, and I use it over wifi a whole lot.
  9. Chelvana
    April 28, 2009 at 9:00am
    I absolutely love Pandora!!! I have the Blackberry Curve and this feature is just awesome!! I live in Grand Rapids, MI and we don't have all the popular radio stations that you find in other big cities, so I find myself searching online for Internet radio to listen to. Once I find a station, I only like some of the songs. I like how Pandora adjusts the music selection to songs and artists I like. This is just wonderful!!!
  10. blaze
    April 30, 2009 at 11:24am
    i have enjoyed pandora for quite some time. and loved it. when i got my new treo pro i lost the joy i have and now have a huge hole in my life. i beg u please make it compatable with the pro. please.